PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Name the Patriots Towel Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
The Pats will be handing out these towels tomorrow in Gillette to all fans entering for furious waving for motivation and high spirit.

The Steelers have their 'Terrible Towel'

Let's see what name would you use for these tomorrow?

images

I'll go with 'Whip'em Wipes'

Last edited:
The Pats will be handing out these towels tomorrow in Gillette to all fans entering for furious waving for motivation and high spirit.

images

I'll go with 'Whip'em Wipes'

My thoughts?

I don't so much care what they're called

But when there's a need for a big play - hold them up, fist in the air - but not waving - in the air, with the simple thought, "...for Myra."

She's truly been one of the players' main motivations throughout this season, and the players clearly feel strongly about their tribute of this season to her and all she's done outside of football - things made possible through their success.

It's be a simple tribute from the fans to MHK throughout the game - but a reminder to the players of why they've worked so hard this season, giving them that extra edge when they need it.

And once they've made that big play in question - wave the $#% out of 'dem towels in celebration!

Last edited:
I can see the 'Wine and Cheese' crowd putting these up on eBay by Monday morning. :eek:

Red, White & Blue.

Get real America, this IS America's team.

Also, the first word that popped into my head was "Krafties."

Really? That is terrible, no pun intended.

I call it Pink Hat Magoo.

Last edited:
White towel? The surrender flag?
If they came out with that it could have been red.white n blue.

I remember the fog game in the old stadium against Pitt with the blue pom poms that was great.

Hokey Hankies.......

Hokey Hankies.......

lmao ... I misread this and thought it said "honkey hankies". I just about fell off my chair laughing. xD

Please Please Please sit on these things if you are going to the game. I hate the friggin stupid yellow towels Pit uses, and these are just as bad.

There can be only one name this year. Myra's Hankies or Myra's towel OR better yet, Myra's Legacy. Yeah that's it. Go to Gillette and wayve Myra's Legacy and win the game.

Please Please Please sit on these things if you are going to the game. I hate the friggin stupid yellow towels Pit uses, and these are just as bad.

They are absolutely friggin' stupid. Other teams are using them now too. I think I saw some at Denver ?

Kraft should issue everyone over 21 muskets to shoot at Ray Lewis.

They are absolutely friggin' stupid. Other teams are using them now too. I think I saw some at Denver ?

Kraft should issue everyone over 21 muskets to shoot at Ray Lewis.

I hope people at least use their voices as they wave the stupid things. Or better yet, sit on them. I understand and appreciate the gesture to honor Myra, but there has to be another way.

PLEASE people, if you are going, keep these things in your pockets, we do not want to become Steelers fans!!!

It's a shame Pittsburgh already has the "Terrible Towel" trademark, because that name would fit these towels perfectly.

Palmolive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye