PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Name me 2 Giants who could start for the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Bunyan, and... oh, Adalius already plays for us...

Frank Gifford and Andy Robutelli.

Gibirl Wilson over any Pats Safety.
Chris Snee is one of the better guards in the league.
Antonio Pierce over Bruschi

Maroney was a bum just a few short weeks ago, now he's so good, the SB opponent can't match his skills? Puhleeeze.

what? this is ignorant. Maroney's an SB opponent as well. arguing that jacobs is better than maroney solely because jacobs is in the super bowl is just plain bull. maroney was a "bum" because bellichick was saving him for the postseason, where he knew it would be windy and more difficult to throw.

This is pretty dumb. Umeniora (?) would start at OLB most def in NE but he won't be able to play a 34 end. There's no way to start Strahan because he's a pure DE in the 43 but is more talented in that position than a lot of the defenders on the Pats. Pierce would MOST DEFINITELY start at ILB. As for DB's, I'm not really sure. Both units are pretty much even. Burress would start at the #2 WR, but not because he's better than Welker, only because Welker is a slot receiver and is most effective in the slot. Shockey would start. Snee would start. Jacobs would also start but I'm just not too high on either Jacobs or Maroney. I honestly like Bradshaw over every RB on the field but he needs to improve his pass protection.

I think Shockey is one of the most overrated players in the league. I am not so sure he would start for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back