PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Najeh Davenport anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UGAPatsfan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
UFA and seems like a good ballplayer when he gets the chance...

Isn't he coming off a major injury?

Davenport, while a good Tailback (like Mike Alstott), has injury issues (major knee injury this year) and some character issues in his past. Not sure if he'd make a good Pat or not.

Personally, I'd rather take the chance on Ahman Green than Davenport.

he'd be perfect for us

take him in a heartbeat

The peeping tom story is definitely a little odd but hey it's college and I ain't going to hold a little peeping against the guy. I love the way he plays. Runs hard up the middle, has speed to get outside, has good hands and is great picking up the blitz. With the injury though you don't know if it's going to be until 2007 when he's 100 percent.

ClosingTime said:
The peeping tom story is definitely a little odd but hey it's college and I ain't going to hold a little peeping against the guy. I love the way he plays. Runs hard up the middle, has speed to get outside, has good hands and is great picking up the blitz. With the injury though you don't know if it's going to be until 2007 when he's 100 percent.

A little peeping? He dropped a steamer in her closet!

No way. This guy is a jackass plain and simple.

Skeletons in the closet are one thing. Sh*t is another.

Regards,
Chris (hiding the hampers as I speak)

Sorry I recalled a different player's past with him. A buddy of mine in college crapped in a pizza box and left it under a friend's bed. I thought it was funny.

If any team picks him up, they better be sure they have a large enough supply of T-shirts for him. ;)

EZ76

I don't think he had a major knee injury, I thought he had a broken ankle. I also think the Packers will try hard to resign him since he's pretty damn good and Ahman Green is all done.

I hope that kid that is always in the laundry hamper, in those NFL Shop commercials, stealing uniforms gets out before Davenport comes along. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes