Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

We're planning on sending a package to the stadium following the passing of Myra Kraft, and would like to offer members the opportunity to be included on the card I'll be sending to the stadium offering our condolences to her family on her passing.

You can read more about it here:

PatsFans.com - Donate to the Myra Kraft Condolence Fund

Her loss leaves a big void in the community, and she'll definitely be missed.

This line from Greg Bedard's article just makes it even tougher to take:

Mr. Kraft always referred to his wife as "my sweetheart," even while speaking to reporters.

So for anyone who wants to help out, see the above link.

Last edited:
Great idea, Ian. Thanks for doing this.

done........

Done. Thank you for putting this together, Ian.

Very heavy hearted today.

rest in ultimate peace in heaven Myra. My prayers go out to all. Jc 4 life.

Last edited:
Donated.

Wish I could have donated more though :(

I have no money to donate....but I did anyway. It's not much but She and Mr. Kraft deserve whatever I can show for his loss and for what they both have done for the community at large.

Ian - Thank you for setting this up.. My donation is made as well...

Ian - I would like to also suggest that, on any card that we send, that we include all the member names of the people who have posted their condolensces.

Ian - I would like to also suggest that, on any card that we send, that we include all the member names of the people who have posted their condolensces.

I agree with that, because there were a lot of great heart felt messages from other people in each of the threads from today. We definitely have some amazing people here, and I think it would be great to also pass those along. I'll come up with something that will work :)

I think this is a really nice idea, but I read that they would like donations to be made to the boys and girls club in lieu of flowers.

I think this is a really nice idea, but I read that they would like donations to be made to the boys and girls club in lieu of flowers.

I received the release earlier this afternoon and you're definitely correct, that's the charity that we'll be donating to. I just thought flowers would be nice to accompany the card when I send it down to the stadium with everyone's names on it since the donation would go somewhere else. But I'm definitely open to other suggestions if anyone has any :cool:

Ian

I received the release earlier this afternoon and you're definitely correct, that's the charity that we'll be donating to. I just thought flowers would be nice to accompany the card when I send it down to the stadium with everyone's names on it since the donation would go somewhere else. But I'm definitely open to other suggestions if anyone has any :cool:

Ian

Done, and bump.

P.S. - This is a classy group here at PatsFans.com, and we will definitely have enough for flowers, with the rest going to her charity. I'm proud to be part of this family. Well done Ian.

donation made, wish it was more.

RIP Mrs. Kraft. My sincerest condolences to her family.

Bump......................................................

Ian

Oh man, I wasnt trying to bash the idea. Just wasnt sure if you saw that or not.

Condolences to Bob and his family....

Donation gladly made...

Myra was a giver not a taker ..... RIP dear lady

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey