PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MyFace & YearBook?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is unfortunate that 99% of the public will form an opinion and rush to judge Belichick based on their allegiance to another team, while many in the media will pander to those fans and customers by reinforcing those preconceptions. Comments such as the one by Evans' won't ever make it to the mainstream but Asante Samuel's saying the Pats don't respect their players will get repeated in 900 different outlets.
Heath Evans said:
Back to Coach Belichick … put it this way: Bill Belichick is hands down one of the Top 5 funniest people I know. I know the stonefaced head coach on the sideline looks anything but funny. I understand that his post-game hand shakes and interviews are the stuff of legend, but get to know the man and he will have you rolling for days! When MySpace and Facebook first came out, coach Bill warned us to stay off of “YearBook and MyFace.” Hopefully, that gives you guys a little insight into New England’s favorite coach.

It is unfortunate that 99% of the public will form an opinion and rush to judge Belichick based on their allegiance to another team, while many in the media will pander to those fans and customers by reinforcing those preconceptions. Comments such as the one by Evans' won't ever make it to the mainstream but Asante Samuel's saying the Pats don't respect their players will get repeated in 900 different outlets.
I wouldn't expect anything less from the media..

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes