Welcome to PatsFans.com

MyBarackObama.Com is Becoming Anti-Obama LOL!!!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by IcyPatriot, Jul 9, 2008.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +908 / 7 / -17

#87 Jersey

MyBarackObama.com is being used to slam Obama ...
    You can't make this stuff up ... it's great theatre.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-obama-internet_wedjul09,0,1582289.story

2. Patsfanin Philly

Patsfanin Philly Rookie

Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

3. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Pathetic... As if the entire site has turned against him... Oops, no it hasn't.... Not accurate.

The man is playing the political game, and is determined to not make the same mistakes as Jimmy Carter.

Look, no one who's not a Bush Leaguer is happy that Barack helped get telecomm's off the hook for aiding Bush's raping of the Constitution... Still, it allowed for a more Constitution friendly re-writing of the Bill, and hinders Boy King's ambitions in return.

But I actually am starting to like Obama for his apparent shifts on gun rights and the death penalty.

Regardless, it's laughable that McShamers would be pointing to Obama's flip-flopping, when the zombie has changed like the weather on a number of issues the past 3 years, or even hour to hour. It's not even remotely close in comparison.

But whatever. If you guys really want the flight-challenged zombie to lead our nation and sucker punch more Asian countries for privatized corporate profit, so be it. This country looks more and more beyond help by the day.
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2008
  4. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +344 / 3 / -13

Don't take FBN so seriously. Haven't you noticed his trend away from intellectual comments while he's having his fun bumping old threads? Obviously something has gotten under his skin lately. It appears he's throwing a tantrum of sorts...kinda fun to watch.
  5. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +908 / 7 / -17

#87 Jersey

I don't want the zombie ... but I do enjoy ragging on Obama ... let's face it ... the more we rag on him the better he gets ... Obama has skillz.
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2008
  6. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +908 / 7 / -17

#87 Jersey

The problem is some here take this stuff way too seriously. I like to get my opinion in and take a jab or 2 while I'm at it. Kind of like Rush in a way ... politics and entertainment at the same time ... it makes for lively discussion.

Some here think there are absolute rights and wrongs ... correct opinions and incorrect opinions. I'm smart enough to know that's it's all relative to your opinion and perspectives. So, instead of arguing my point I lay it in there and have some fun at the same time ... it's not like ... as I said anyone is going to suddenly say hey ... I want to be a liberal, or i want to be a libertarian anyways.
  7. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +344 / 3 / -13

Welcome back! That's more like it.
  8. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +344 / 3 / -13

Well, now that you're posting...I especially agree with "correct opinions and incorrect opinions". That point is so important. We often get into debates and start to actually believe we're right. Every now & then we get humbled by a great post or by our own idiotic comments. then we realize "what the hell do I know?...really"

Nothing wrong with fun as a long as it's purpose is not to disrupt others. I think there is a right & wrong in that regard. And each of us knows inside when we're out of line.

I know I've been out of line more than once. But I'll never admit it in the heat of discussion.:D
  9. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +278 / 10 / -26

At least he allows some dissent, see McCain and the 61 year old librarian in Denver..
  10. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +908 / 7 / -17

#87 Jersey

I do see Obama as flexible ... and I like that about him. Clinton was flexible also but his was way too slow and always bent on opinion polls. I'm hoping Obama takes the time to see what's best for the people and also acts quickly as the President when he has to. That I felt was always Clinton's biggest weakness ... his inability to be "Potus" when he had to ... he was always afraid of his poll numbers.