PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My Top Two Picks

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first two picks
21- Manny Lawson
52- Difficult to tell. We could go either at RB, CB, SS or ILB.

Charles Gordon is not going before the third or fourth rounds.

OK, you guys have talked me out of DeMaco Ryans. I'm still kind of lost on who to take in the first round though. I'm still sold on Greg Jennings for round 2.

I'm starting to like Lawson a bit more but I'm still not sure he can get big and stout enough against the run to replace McGinest as a rookie. I kind of like Carpenter but am not totally sold.

Maybe Williams at RB is OK after all if he's there as we just can't count on Dillon and Faulk to be healthy all season.

PATSNUTme said:
This is the guy who, last year, said Lofa Tatupu was too small to play ILB. I really scored well on that one.

But Seattle does not play the same Belichick defense. LB responsibilities are different.

AzPatsFan said:
But Seattle does not play the same Belichick defense. LB responsibilities are different.
Be gentle with him Az, his mind was never strong to begin with, and he suffered major emotional and psychological trauma when Huge Crush and Bill's Girl discussed sandwhich making. :help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back