PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My thoughts on your team after Spy gate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pure genius! Damn dude, you're original, how do you think of your material?

You're getting close to PP. Do you laugh as hard at yourself as I do when reading your posts?
Probably never as hard as you cry every morning you put on your 'Phins jersey and look in the mirror. BTw..nice effort against the Jets and do you guys have any more players down there like Welker and Morris?

What am I supposed to say? His "informative" post had nothing to with what I was talking about. Yeah, you sell the stadium out, great, there are Patsy fans in Boston, no ****. I'm talking about the national following that has expanded BIG TIME! I have first hand experiance, this guy that works at the gas station I buy pepsi from every day says he's a Pats fan. Everything he knows about the Pats I tell him, I meet people like that all the time.

You are such a liar. Why do you insist on making up the BS when your post previously in the thread was clear.

YOU WERE NOT talking about the national following, you lying scum bag POS. You were referring to the stadium selling out.

Aqualiar4ever said:

Just about every team sales out all their games, the NFL is popular. The plain fact is that the New England Patriots following exploded in this decade.

This is what I refer to when I say you are going to be a failure as a writer. Because you don't say what you mean and when you are called on it, you backpedal and lie.

Last edited:
You are such a liar. Why do you insist on making up the BS when your post previously in the thread was clear.

YOU WERE NOT talking about the national following, you lying scum bag POS. You were referring to the stadium selling out.

This is what I refer to when I say you are going to be a failure as a writer. Because you don't say what you mean and when you are called on it, you backpedal and lie.

Where do I talk about the Patriots' stadium? Not at all, I'm talking about the popularity of the NFL throughout the country. You just can't maintain reading comprehension, tool.

Where do I talk about the Patriots' stadium? Not at all, I'm talking about the popularity of the NFL throughout the country. You just can't maintain reading comprehension, tool.
the dolphins are 0 and 3 bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lmao .:D

WOW. You have the audacity to knock my reading comprehension? Hey IMBECILE. Where do they play the games? IN A STADIUM! That's right moron. IN A STADIUM. So, when you talk about a team selling out its games, your talking about a team selling out the stadium.

You are such a LIAR. You are NOT talking about the popularity of the NFL throughout the country.

AquaLIAR4EVER said:
Just about every team sales out all their games, the NFL is popular. The plain fact is that the New England Patriots following exploded in this decade.

You claim that about every team sells out all their games and then you insinuate that the Pats popularity only exploded this decade. Yet, you were barely out of diapers the last time the Patriots didn't sell out a game. So, please stop before you hurt yourself.

WOW. You have the audacity to knock my reading comprehension? Hey IMBECILE. Where do they play the games? IN A STADIUM! That's right moron. IN A STADIUM. So, when you talk about a team selling out its games, your talking about a team selling out the stadium.

You are such a LIAR. You are NOT talking about the popularity of the NFL throughout the country.

You claim that about every team sells out all their games and then you insinuate that the Pats popularity only exploded this decade. Yet, you were barely out of diapers the last time the Patriots didn't sell out a game. So, please stop before you hurt yourself.

Looks like aqua teen got a beat down!! I am sure that there is plenty of prime seating on that Miami bandwagon!! LMAO

Looks like aqua teen got a beat down!! I am sure that there is plenty of prime seating on that Miami bandwagon!! LMAO

Aquasuck loves abuse..........Sad to say we are his best freinds.........LMAO..............:D

Aquasuck loves abuse..........Sad to say we are his best freinds.........LMAO..............:D

My best friend in college was a Dolphins fan and I had to put up with his nonsense for 4 years, so I know how you feel. This was back in the mid 80's when we had that cross dressing Tony (Mary) Eason at quarterback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back