Welcome to PatsFans.com

My Thoughts On Alito (KLonk)

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jan 11, 2006.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +662 / 2 / -9

Today I watched the hearings on the Supreme Court Nomination of Judge Samuel Aliot.

At these hearings America's finest, Drunken, Thieving, Lying, Whore Mongering, Crooked, Pig Slop, Scum Bag Politicians all get together and try to "DEAMONIZE, CRUCIFY, AND DESTROY" another human being who happens to have more CLASS, HONESTY, MORALITY, AND DECENCY IN HIS SOILED UNDERWEAR THAN THESE WRETCHED VERMIN SWINE POLITICIANS have in their whole bodys.

The college cheating, drunken women killer, "Uncle Teddy" isn't fit to wash Judge Alitos Dog.

Now another thing I noticed at the hearings, the Photographers all sit on the floor, behind them, sitting up at the tables are the "s hit Bag Politicians" every so often a photographer will turn and seems to dissapear under the "tablecloth" now, my question."Can this photographer put his head under the tablecloth and look up the women's dresses"?

Another thought, can they "take pictures" of the womens underwear? Also, can they see Uncle Teddy's underwear?

Do they take pictures of each other, if you should tune in to the hearings, watch the Photographers. Think of me while you watch, also think of Uncle Teddy's bare thighs with "Cape Cod" boxer shorts on.
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2006
  2. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Funny---i was just going to bring up John Kerry...even his evil shrew of a wife hasent a friggin clue where he stands!
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +662 / 2 / -9

MORE:
    THE BABBLING OLD DRUNKEN KILLER 'UNCLE TEDDY' IS TRYING TO SOME WAY BRING BIGOTRY INTO THIS BY CLAIMING ALITO IN SOME WAY WAS A MEMBER OF A SEGREGATED MENS CLUB.

THIS OLD WRETCH 'KENNEDY' AND MOST OF HIS BACKSTABBING COHORTS STAND UP AND "CHEER" WHEN THE DECREPITED DRIED UP OLD MAN SHUFFLES ONTO THE FLOOR OF THE SENATE, THE MAN WHO IN HIS PAST BURNED CROSSES AND TERROROZIED AFRICAN AMERICANS.

THE EX KLEEGLE OF THE KU KLUX KLAN, "SEN ROBERT BYRD" (A CLOSE FRIEND OF UNCLE TEDDY'S)
  4. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Good god, man, I can't agree or disagree with you because there was no point in that whole rant I could pick out, aside from something on Ted Kennedy's underwear, which is where I stopped reading.
  5. patriotspride

patriotspride Banned

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

:bricks: :bricks: :bricks:
  6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +662 / 2 / -9

It has been said that Uncle Teddy wears boxer shorts with the words CAPE COD printed on them.