PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My thought by thought, touchdown by toucdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEfan32

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Here is what I was thinking after every big play.

Kickoff- "Man, I really hope this crappy team doesn't pull an upset. I feeling like something is off, with the Revs and Celts losing today."

Gay interception- "This game is over already. Losman sucks."

Maroney touchdown "Jesus, it is about damn time he got one."

Moss first touchdown "Nice, some fantasy points, and who the f*ck was covering him. Jesus the NFL sucks. You leave Randy Moss wide open."

Parrish touchdown "Hobbs sucks, this bum has been burnt all season."

Moss second TD- "Nice, vintage Moss right there. He is gonna shove it to TO with 5 TD haha."

Moss third TD- "Wow. This is sad. I should probably go to bed."

Moss 4th TD- "Tied TO, in the half. The Bills suck. 19-0 here we come."

Moss pass deflection- "And he ties TO"

Watson TD after going for it on 4th down- "Now Belichick is just screwing with them. I think I can go to bed now, but I don't want to miss anything."

Hobbs fumble recovery- "Nice, I knew I would miss something if I went to bed. Why do I feel like Hobbs should have run out of bounds? I am wrong for that?"

Here is what I was thinking after every big play.

Kickoff- "Man, I really hope this crappy team doesn't pull an upset. I feeling like something is off, with the Revs and Celts losing today."

Gay interception- "This game is over already. Losman sucks."

Maroney touchdown "Jesus, it is about damn time he got one."

Moss first touchdown "Nice, some fantasy points, and who the f*ck was covering him. Jesus the NFL sucks. You leave Randy Moss wide open."

Parrish touchdown "Hobbs sucks, this bum has been burnt all season."

Moss second TD- "Nice, vintage Moss right there. He is gonna shove it to TO with 5 TD haha."

Moss third TD- "Wow. This is sad. I should probably go to bed."

Moss 4th TD- "Tied TO, in the half. The Bills suck. 19-0 here we come."

Moss pass deflection- "And he ties TO"

Watson TD after going for it on 4th down- "Now Belichick is just screwing with them. I think I can go to bed now, but I don't want to miss anything."

Hobbs fumble recovery- "Nice, I knew I would miss something if I went to bed. Why do I feel like Hobbs should have run out of bounds? I am wrong for that?"

Some funny humor there. And no, Hobbs should not have ran out of bounds. That was his first interception of the year, he's not running out of bounds. He's gonna soak up the moment and can you blame him? I certainly can't. Plus, he scored a touchdown? No? Isn't that the best thing a defender can possibly do?

My thoughts went something like this:

Before the game- Lets see, my fantasy team is up by about 35 right now and I still have the NE defense to play. The only problem is that I'm playing against Tom Brady. Hmmmm...If Brady throws 5 Tds and 400 yards, I'm probably going to lose unless the Bills really stink it up. I really want Brady to shatter this TD record, but my fantasy team needs a win. Okay, I guess I just have to hope for complete domination so I get the best of both worlds.

Gay interception-Nice 2 points for my fantasy team!!!!! I'm so glad Losman sucks.

Maroney TD-Its about time. Really would have liked Tom to get it. Oh well, at least he's not killing my fantasy team yet.

Moss 1st TD-How the $*@##$ does the safety help over the middle and not help the coverage on Moss. God, I'm glad I'm a Patriots fan.

Moss 2nd TD-Let's see we put up 21 in just over a quarter, that means we could put up 42 by half time. that would put us on pace for 84. I wonder what the NFL record is.

Moss 3 TD-d%#*!@t. Brady is going to beat my fantasy team by himself. The defense has already given up 7 and I can't afford them to give up anymore.

Moss 4 TD-SCREW MY FANTASY TEAM!!!! If Brady is taking down my fantasy team by himself, at least he's doing something really special. I have to get online and find out the record for my receiving TDs in a game. HOLY S*IT, its only 5. MOSS IS GOING TO BREAK THAT RECORD TONIGHT AND SHOVE IT IN TO'S FACE.

Brady 5 TD-Well, thats the final dagger into the heart of my fantasy team. At least he'll be coming out of the game to limit the damage. I really wish Moss would have caught that 3rd down pass.

Hobbs TD-WOOOHOOOOO my fantasy team might have a shot after all. THATS 7 POINTS FOR MY DEFENSE!!!!

Post game interview-Whats wrong with Andrea Kreamer. Did she really just fall under a spell while interviewing Tom Brady. Naaaaahhhhh....

Monday on Patsfan.com-Wow, I guess I wasn't the only one who noticed the Andrea Kreamer thing.

For those of you interested my fantasy team ended up winning by 5 points. It really couldn't have turned out much better.

And no, Hobbs should not have ran out of bounds. That was his first interception of the year...
That was a fumble recovery.

That was a fumble recovery.

Thank you, I stand corrected. But I stand by the reasoning behind my post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey