PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My take on this

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndyPatriotsfan

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
OK, BB was caught video taping, he was punished and IMO that's the end of it. Altho to all those who hate the Pats they will ride this until the end of time. My answer to them, Who cares?

Seriously, does all this really matter? Since when does anyone care what other fanbases think about the Patriots? Do we really care if players want to come out and try to make themselves feel better about losing and say, "Oh yeah, I knew something fishy was going on when we played them." Does that really matter? People who hate the Pats will say and do anything they can to take away what the Pats have done, and this will never stop.

I was talking to a co-worker who happens to be a Jets fan and a hate everything that is Patriots kind of guy, and even he said that this had no bearing on the outcome of the game and this kind of crap goes on all the time.

My feelings about the Pats hasn't changed, I will still wear my Pats colors with pride, there isn't anything someone can say or do that will change my feelings about my team.

BTW, if the Pats happen to win the Super Bowl this year, that will be the biggest F#CK YOU!!! to all haters I can think of.

OK, BB was caught video taping, he was punished and IMO that's the end of it. Altho to all those who hate the Pats they will ride this until the end of time. My answer to them, Who cares?

Seriously, does all this really matter? Since when does anyone care what other fanbases think about the Patriots? Do we really care if players want to come out and try to make themselves feel better about losing and say, "Oh yeah, I knew something fishy was going on when we played them." Does that really matter? People who hate the Pats will say and do anything they can to take away what the Pats have done, and this will never stop.

I was talking to a co-worker who happens to be a Jets fan and a hate everything that is Patriots kind of guy, and even he said that this had no bearing on the outcome of the game and this kind of crap goes on all the time.

My feelings about the Pats hasn't changed, I will still wear my Pats colors with pride, there isn't anything someone can say or do that will change my feelings about my team.

BTW, if the Pats happen to win the Super Bowl this year, that will be the biggest F#CK YOU!!! to all haters I can think of.

Right on. It must be tough living in Indy right now. Keep up the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes