PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My take on opinions about QBs as the season progresses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady is so consistent that it makes the media and everyone except us Pats fans doubt him.

Does that make sense?

Brady's success is so ridiculous that for each and every year that he does not win a SB, let alone even make it is deemed a failure by the public. Thats a testimony to his greatness and the bar set for him.

Brady is still disrespected, it's baffling to me.

The entire country hates the Northeast and has for the last 50 years...especially virulent hatred is spawned by the low intelligence inbreds populating the mid section of the US and the southern bigot brigades located in the Deep South.

I've traveled cross country by auto and truck hundreds of times in my life, mostly with R.I. plates and I can tell you from experience...just blind, unreasoned animosity and pure hatred when the locals see the license plate.

The entire country hates the Northeast and has for the last 50 years...especially virulent hatred is spawned by the low intelligence inbreds populating the mid section of the US and the southern bigot brigades located in the Deep South.

I've traveled cross country by auto and truck hundreds of times in my life, mostly with R.I. plates and I can tell you from experience...just blind, unreasoned animosity and pure hatred when the locals see the license plate.

Maybe that's because people from Rhode Island keep calling them "low intelligence inbreds" and "southern bigot brigades". Just a hunch.

no...that opinion has been formed after DECADES of real life experience...opinion...you can refrain from personally attacking me, unsolicited...thanx.

Re: My take on opinions about QBs as the season prgresses

I'm sure he does want to be the best ever. But I also believe that he isn't judging that by what the mediots say. He'll let the records, rings and wins speak for him and let posterity be the judge. In 30-40 years time, it will be Brady the mediots talk about, not Manning. And that's what matters.

This we agree on, I just want to call the mediots out for being fools in the present.

Brady and Otto Graham (different era of course) are the ONLY QB's in NFL history to have over .700 winning % in both the regular season and playoffs. NO ONE ELSE.

Rothlesberger is the only active Qb with a chance to reach that level (over.700 playoffs, .690 reg season), however if you look at their regular season records Brady has 136 wins 39 losses, Rothlesberger the same number of losses but only 89 wins, mind boggling, Rogers & Breeses numbers aren't as good as Big Ben. Go figure.

Re: My take on opinions about QBs as the season prgresses

You forgot the Cam Newton June-Aug hype!

Maybe that's because people from Rhode Island keep calling them "low intelligence inbreds" and "southern bigot brigades". Just a hunch.

My hunch is you are quite correct. I'm a New Englander born, bred and schooled, but I've resided in the Mid Atlantic, Louisiana deep South, the Seattle Northwest, and now reside in Paradise, in Scottsdale Arizona.

IMHO, I find the most pin headed, close minded, self appointed opinonated, bigotted racists, and haters, to be located in the Northeast.:mad: Right along side some of the most generous and kindly people anywhere.:)

Fools, and haters, like who you are commenting on, can be found anywhere.:rolleyes:

My hunch is you are quite correct. I'm a New Englander born, bred and schooled, but I've resided in the Mid Atlantic, Louisiana deep South, the Seattle Northwest, and now reside in Paradise, in Scottsdale Arizona.

IMHO, I find the most pin headed, close minded, self appointed opinonated, bigotted racists, and haters, to be located in the Northeast.:mad: Right along side some of the most generous and kindly people anywhere.:)

Fools, and haters, like who you are commenting on, can be found anywhere.:rolleyes:

I found the south to be the 'worst' region, but at the end of the day you're basically just talking about the dumbest and angriest 10% of the population (also the group who's most desperate to find some other people who they're 'better than'), and that segment of people pretty much sucks no matter where you are. Everywhere I've been, I've found that the majority of people are pretty cool.

I love the northeast, probably in large part because I was born and raised there. The culture is a little different though, and I get how people who aren't from it could find it a bit cold and hostile. It's not, though - the northeast is full of good people who also happen to be pretty no-nonsense and not in favor of wasting time. A bit of a puritanical holdover, maybe.

Last edited:
In before some knuckleheads derail this thread entirely. Nailed the kneejerk nature of a media that renders itself fairly worthless in it's never ending drive to be out in front of something. And truth be told that is to this day what they even subconsciously hold against Brady, the fact that they were clueless where what increasingly appears to be a GOAT might be concerned.

In before some knuckleheads derail this thread entirely. Nailed the kneejerk nature of a media that renders itself fairly worthless in it's never ending drive to be out in front of something. And truth be told that is to this day what they even subconsciously hold against Brady, the fact that they were clueless where what increasingly appears to be a GOAT might be concerned.

The Peyton Ball washing has already started, only the DENVER ESPN radio station seems to be blaming him, rest others are blaming the coach and the D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back