PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MY SPECULATION!!!:Belichick may have to resign

Status
Not open for further replies.
roflcopter.gif

Welcome aboard!

For me, the question is what the Commissioner knows and what is on the tapes of previous games. As I have said since Monday morning, supported by the Commissioner's statement, for the league this is about much, much, much more than the taping in the jets game.

Kraft's hand-picked Commissioner has taken actions that make little sense unless there is much more. And I would be shocked if he hadn't consulted Kraft at every step.

And, yes I agree with others that it is unreasonable for us to past judgement until we hear from Kraft. Of course, we can continue to speculate and hope.

Maybe there's nothing, but I have doubted that from Monday morning onward.
I don't know Belichick's future in this league. I thought that it would be up to Kraft. Now, I suspect his future is part of a negotation between Goddell and Kraft.

As far as the other tapes, either the team has already taken my advice and burned them, or not. And yes, as for many of the media, Nixon does come to mind.

The both of you; the troll and the traitor have marked yourselves. We are watching.

Black Flag

you are f'n digusting! 5take your smiley and stick it where the sun don't shine.

Why am I disgusting? I bet you didn't even read the thread you ignorant douchebag. Here's a few more....use em' on a family member.:D :D :D :D

No, it was the taping. The coverup occurred, but it only made things worse. You could say, the lack of remorse from BB fed the frenzy. If he was just a tad -- gee, I was wrong and I am sorry, but no.

And for the record, I don't think we were cheating. We were just arrogant, not we BB, it would have made no difference. That is the point.

Time to move on. I love this team too much to listen any more. Only one way to end it. Move on. We will be just fine. We still have a great owner, we will be just fine. Nothing to fear. We will be just fine.

Don't let the dor hit you in the ass on the way out.

Why am I disgusting? I bet you didn't even read the thread you ignorant douchebag. Here's a few more....use em' on a family member.:D :D :D :D

Cause you posted crap and disrespected our coach when the world is conducting a witchhunt ahole. Now that you have been shamed, you want to weasel your way back in with a smiley? I don't think so!

Cause you posted crap and disrespected our coach when the world is conducting a witchhunt ahole. Now that you have been shamed, you want to weasel your way back in with a smiley? I don't think so!

Who disrespected the coach? Where? Show me moron!:D :D :D :D

Later I gotta go watch *my* NE Patriots kick the crap out of the Bolts!

Later I gotta go watch *my* NE Patriots kick the crap out of the Bolts!

Let me guess. They became your's 3....4 years ago. LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

I love these "longtime fans".

I go back to Babe and Gino youngster...get some respect!

Think about this possibility rationally!

I'm as big a fan of this team as any of you.

I had to take an extra Cymbalta today as I was feeling VERY down about Goodell's newest actions.

This thing is now completely blown out of proportion and snowballing badly.

Alot of it, BB has brought upon himself. All those traits that made him unique and beloved by us are biting him in the ass. The arrogance, the bad relationship with the media, the heavy handed tactics he uses when dealing and speaking to our competition.

He's not a guy who's going to change his stripes even in this situation.

I can completely imagine BB telling Goodell that he interpreted the rules in this fashion and he did nothing wrong as the rules apparantly require reclarification.

If this is what happened, Goodell would rightfully be pissed because 31 other teams understand the rules completely.

This is why Goodell is taking these further actions.

NOT because he's a former Jet employee or succumbing to media/league pressures.

I would like to think in my hope of hopes that this will be a confiscation measure just to assure the Pats won't use what they have against future opponents.

But truthfully, the reputation of the team that Kraft has rebuilt since the Sullivan era is not damaged and I am 100% sure that this is KILLING him.

In Kraft's mind, the only way to salvage and repair his franchises reputation may be to have BB resign/fired and ask Goodell behind the scenes to somehow prevent Belichick from taking another coaching job for a couple of years or 3.

This is not going to blow over soon. Even if we continue our winning ways.

:horn: < HEY EVERYONE, LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!

:trolls:

2013.................. question answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back