PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MY SPECULATION!!!:Belichick may have to resign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Belichick may have to resign

Still not sure how today's news has changed your mind. Do you think they are having office lackeys break down every single game we ever played with whatever video and notes we turn over?

They don't want us benefitting from anything we got off those illegal videos in the future. That IS ALL. You are acting like it's a new investigation. I've seen nothing that indicates there is any further investigation. Nor have I seen that there will be any further sanctions unless we refuse to comply or we copy the files before sending them off.

Please show me where I am wrong?

This thread is awful. Slagathor, you should be ashamed. Change your name to Chicken Little.

Better Chicken Little than Ostrich with his head in the sand.

You are an IDIOT. There is no basis for this thread whatsoever and you have titled it as though there's some kind of RECORD of it, a report that his hand may be forced in this way.

PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY YOU DID THAT.

You are an IDIOT. There is no basis for this thread whatsoever and you have titled it as though there's some kind of RECORD of it, a report that his hand may be forced in this way.

PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY YOU DID THAT.

You know why I did it.

To illicit the predictable, ******ed, over the top reaction I got from you specifically.

Tool!

Sorry this is a dumb thread...

Your hysterical conjecture is just that. You "imagine" what BB said to Goodell and pretend to know what Kraft is thinking and feeling. You claim that Goodell is "taking further action" post-ruling when what we learned today may or may not be true, and most likely (if true) was a directive from Goodell's original finding.

Who has his head in the sand? Your post was crap and you definitely are CHICKEN LITTLE.

Last edited:

I true fan and a loyal owner stands behind his team and people - especially when things get a little rough.

You would abandon ship at first sign of trouble.

I understand the incident and I do not view it as anything other than getting caught doing what most other teams have done (and are doing).

So......keep things in perspective and understand what is going on here - media and Pats hater have united and aim to take us down.

SO called fans such as you make it easy for them.

I support BB & Kraft 100%.

Slag, just leave. You're a jerk, and you're trolling.

I true fan and a loyal owner stands behind his team and people - especially when things get a little rough.

You would abandon ship at first sign of trouble.

I understand the incident and I do not view it as anything other than getting caught doing what most other teams have done (and are doing).

So......keep things in perspective and understand what is going on here - media and Pats hater have united and aim to take us down.

SO called fans such as you make it easy for them.

I support BB & Kraft 100%.

When did I say I think he should resign or I want him to resign?????

The point was that based upon all the bad publicity and media pressures as well as some personal disappointment, Kraft could take that step. He's extremely sensitive to this type of reputation surrounding his franchise as he's spent his entire ownership building a positive reputation for the team.

When he took over, this was a team still reeling from the Lisa Olson debacle.

It's not totally outside the realm of possibilities that this could happen.

Slag, just leave. You're a jerk, and you're trolling.

Just think of what an idiot you are.

You don't like what I posted so you're calling me names. You do this to tons of folks on here.

Here's the deal, you don't like the post, you can say it's dumb and stupid but stop the name calling. You sound like a child and more than likely are one.

You know why I did it.

To illicit the predictable, ******ed, over the top reaction I got from you specifically.

Tool!

This thread should be locked by a vigilent mod and allowed to die a deserving death. It is now disolving into an ugly pissing match, which is probably the most it could have amounted to.

I'm really embarassed at what passes for genuine fan emotion these days. Admittedly medicated individuals with apparently long standing mental health issues crying about how ascared they are would be better served in seeking professional therapy rather than enlisting football message board posters who by nature will practice confrontational tough love therapy and tell them to sack up or switch to following golf or darts.

This is a football board, not a therapy unit, and posters need to wake up to that fact.

Last edited:

I have no problem with posts I disagree with. I have a problem with title-threads that are totally misleading, and posts that ASSERT stuff that has no foundation in reality. YOUR CONJECTURE is not the same as WHAT IS. You're entitled to your opinion, you're not entitled to your own set of facts.

Someone should really edit the title of this thread...

I have no problem with posts I disagree with. I have a problem with title-threads that are totally misleading, and posts that ASSERT stuff that has no foundation in reality. YOUR CONJECTURE is not the same as WHAT IS. You're entitled to your opinion, you're not entitled to your own set of facts.

Admittledly, for folks such as yourselves, maybe I should have put OPINION across the top.

But, at no point in my post did I present anything as fact. YOU interpreted that way.

Your bad....not mine.

Admittledly, for folks such as yourselves, maybe I should have put OPINION across the top.

YA THINK?!!!!

This thread should be locked by a vigilent mod and allowed to die a deserving death. It is now disolving into an ugly pissing matchQUOTE]

With respects to you....and you may not agree with the title or the contents of the thread, but rest assured it was never my intention to have a pissing match with anyone.

Thats the troubling part. Everyone has the right to disagree with everything, but I'm not the one who engaged in personal attacks.

Right!?

This thread should be locked by a vigilent mod and allowed to die a deserving death. It is now disolving into an ugly pissing matchQUOTE]

With respects to you....and you may not agree with the title or the contents of the thread, but rest assured it was never my intention to have a pissing match with anyone.

Thats the troubling part. Everyone has the right to disagree with everything, but I'm not the one who engaged in personal attacks.

Right!?

When you start a thread you own it. If you came here today to vent and hoped to only encounter sympathetic and supportive ears, then you are incredibly naive because you generally get what you deserve as opposed to what you hoped for for around here. Your thread title was inflamatory as well as misleading, so you were met with scorn. Grow a pair.

Think about this possibility rationally!

I'm as big a fan of this team as any of you.

I had to take an extra Cymbalta today as I was feeling VERY down about Goodell's newest actions.

This thing is now completely blown out of proportion and snowballing badly.

Alot of it, BB has brought upon himself. All those traits that made him unique and beloved by us are biting him in the ass. The arrogance, the bad relationship with the media, the heavy handed tactics he uses when dealing and speaking to our competition.

He's not a guy who's going to change his stripes even in this situation.

I can completely imagine BB telling Goodell that he interpreted the rules in this fashion and he did nothing wrong as the rules apparantly require reclarification.

If this is what happened, Goodell would rightfully be pissed because 31 other teams understand the rules completely.

This is why Goodell is taking these further actions.

NOT because he's a former Jet employee or succumbing to media/league pressures.

I would like to think in my hope of hopes that this will be a confiscation measure just to assure the Pats won't use what they have against future opponents.

But truthfully, the reputation of the team that Kraft has rebuilt since the Sullivan era is not damaged and I am 100% sure that this is KILLING him.

In Kraft's mind, the only way to salvage and repair his franchises reputation may be to have BB resign/fired and ask Goodell behind the scenes to somehow prevent Belichick from taking another coaching job for a couple of years or 3.

This is not going to blow over soon. Even if we continue our winning ways.
Rep. It's always tough to take an unpopular stance for principles against the crowd. You're 100% correct.

Last edited:

When you start a thread you own it. If you came here today to vent and hoped to only encounter sympathetic and supportive ears, then you are incredibly naive because you generally get what you deserve as opposed to what you hoped for for around here. Your thread title was inflamatory as well as misleading, so you were met with scorn. Grow a pair.

I think that the fact that I've got some courage to present a situation which goes against the homer norm on here, shows I've got a pair with some to spare for you.

I don't mind people disagreeing with me, but you were complaining about a pissing contest that had developed. I didn't start that contest and it was never my intention to have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back