PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My realistic FA and Offseason Wish List

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

matt1073

I would love to get Bodden and Springs at corner, and Furrey at wideout. Then if we could resign big Vince our Dline would be set. Then we would have 6 good picks coming out of the top 100 in the draft. Throw in a couple of Jags that I cant name off the top of my head and this would be a productive offseason.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to get Bodden and Springs at corner, and Furrey at wideout. Then if we could resign big Vince our Dline would be set. Then we would have 6 good picks coming out of the top 100 in the draft. Throw in a couple of Jags that I cant name off the top of my head and this would be a productive offseason.

They have to get one of Bodden/Springs. They also need to address they hole they have created at LB. I am hoping for Peppers, but not at too high of a cost. I wouldn't give up more that our 1st round pick for him, and preferably less.

I wonder what BB has planned for long snapper. Denver didn't even need Paxton, so it puzzles me that they went after him, especially considering the touchy subject of stealing all your former team's free agents.

Additionally, we are in need of a WR, another CB, a #3 QB, and a FB (resign Evans?).

It would be really nice of KC to trade us Damon Huard for practically nothing, but I'm not holding my breath.

I just wonder how much of this we try to fill with FA and how much we try to fill through the draft.

They have to get one of Bodden/Springs. They also need to address they hole they have created at LB. I am hoping for Peppers, but not at too high of a cost. I wouldn't give up more that our 1st round pick for him, and preferably less.

I wonder what BB has planned for long snapper. Denver didn't even need Paxton, so it puzzles me that they went after him, especially considering the touchy subject of stealing all your former team's free agents.

Additionally, we are in need of a WR, another CB, a #3 QB, and a FB (resign Evans?).

It would be really nice of KC to trade us Damon Huard for practically nothing, but I'm not holding my breath.

I just wonder how much of this we try to fill with FA and how much we try to fill through the draft.

Agree Huard has to be looked at.. He knows our system.. Not sure if his skills have diminished thought..

My fantasy wish is for a veteran cornerback who is good enough to be

given more than a one year contract.

P.S. It won't happen.

Last edited:
i dont think it would be realistic to trade for peppers and then have room to re-sign wilfork, mankins, seymour etc..not saying we extend all of them but i just don't know if it is feasible. definitely would love to see springs or bodden in a pats uni and also furrey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back