my prediction: pats go 15-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsfan55

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
vs buff: w
@ jets: w
vs denver: w (this game could be tough, but i love that we get them at home, and i think their dline comes back down to earth this coming yr)
@cincy: l (we will be coming off a tough win vs denver, and have to travel to cincy to play the younger, better colts. of course this is IF carson palmer is back from the on-set. but, i just see the pats not being able to match the benals offensive firepower)
vs miami: w
@buff: w
@ minnesota: w
vs indy: w (the colts won't win their division next yr)
vs jets: w
@ gb: w
vs chicago: w (the pats love playing tough, defensive minded teams)
vs detroit: w
@ miami: w (playing in miami in december-priceless)
vs houston: w ( i cant believe this is the last home game)
@ jax: w (see bears)
@ tenn: w

Back away from the crack pipe. I see a loss against Denver and Cincy and in Miami.

Personally, its way too early to be making predictions. What I WILL say is that the Patriots, unless they have another rash of injuries to starters (missing 8 last year at one time), should be in a position to potentially win every game that they play.

lose to cincy? they are likely without palmer for first quarter or first half of season

Remix 6 said:
lose to cincy? they are likely without palmer for first quarter or first half of season

no, there speculating he should be back by mid-late preseason

Why not just make it 16-0? You would've gotton more hits in this thread.

I'll go with 17-2.

It just sounds good, doesn't it?

Willie55 said:
Back away from the crack pipe. I see a loss against Denver and Cincy and in Miami.

No way we lose to Denver that early in the season and at Home and we sweep Miami. I see the loss coming to the Bengals early and possibly the Jaguars. I feel a 11-12 win season coming on. You always have to factor in that horrid game that Brady has once every season where he throws at least 3-4 picks in 1 game. Also there is that lowly team that gives them all they can handle. I say that game is against the Vikings on Monday night.

MrTibbs said:
No way we lose to Denver that early in the season and at Home and we sweep Miami. I see the loss coming to the Bengals early and possibly the Jaguars. I feel a 11-12 win season coming on. You always have to factor in that horrid game that Brady has once every season where he throws at least 3-4 picks in 1 game. Also there is that lowly team that gives them all they can handle. I say that game is against the Vikings on Monday night.

I thought the Denver game was in Denver?

patsfan55 said:
vs buff: w
@ jets: w
vs denver: w (this game could be tough, but i love that we get them at home, and i think their dline comes back down to earth this coming yr)
@cincy: l (we will be coming off a tough win vs denver, and have to travel to cincy to play the younger, better colts. of course this is IF carson palmer is back from the on-set. but, i just see the pats not being able to match the benals offensive firepower)
vs miami: w
@buff: w
@ minnesota: w
vs indy: w (the colts won't win their division next yr)
vs jets: w
@ gb: w
vs chicago: w (the pats love playing tough, defensive minded teams)
vs detroit: w
@ miami: w (playing in miami in december-priceless)
vs houston: w ( i cant believe this is the last home game)
@ jax: w (see bears)
@ tenn: w

no way pats go 15-1.....i see them losing once against miami, to indy, denver/cinci, and a game they lose but to a team they shouldnt lose to.

12-4 for pats next year.....barring injury to brady

OhExaulted1 said:
Why not just make it 16-0? You would've gotton more hits in this thread.

I'll go with 17-2.

It just sounds good, doesn't it?

I agree with this. 17-2 sounds much better than 16 and one.

Lets face it. It's just not beneficial to go undefeated. The division gets wrapped up too soon, then, maybe you got the first round bye and #1 seed with three games left(I don't know if this is even possible). You get that rock and a hard place scenario. Rest the players and they become rusty. Play the players and you risk losing some to injury.

Willie55 said:
I thought the Denver game was in Denver?

No it's week 3 at the RAZOR

MrTibbs said:
No it's week 3 at the RAZOR

I change my prediction on that game then. With that being said, I still see them losing 3 or 4 this year.

I predict the Pats going 16-0.

...no, more like 15-1...

...no, more like 14-2...

...no, more like 13-3...

...no, more like 12-4...

...no, more like 11-5...

...no, more like 10-6...

...no, more like 9-7...

...no, more like 8-8...

...no, more like 7-9...

...no, more like 6-10...

...no, more like 5-11...

...no, more like 4-12...

...no, more like 3-13...

...no, more like 2-14...

...no, more like 1-15...

...no, more like 0-16...

...no, more like 16-0...

Guys. It's April. I'm certain there are better things to do with your time!

pats1 said:
I predict the Pats going 16-0.

...no, more like 15-1...

...no, more like 14-2...

...no, more like 13-3...

...no, more like 12-4...

...no, more like 11-5...

...no, more like 10-6...

...no, more like 9-7...

...no, more like 8-8...

...no, more like 7-9...

...no, more like 6-10...

...no, more like 5-11...

...no, more like 4-12...

...no, more like 3-13...

...no, more like 2-14...

...no, more like 1-15...

...no, more like 0-16...

...no, more like 16-0...

Guys. It's April. I'm certain there are better things to do with your time!

i know
but i as well as many others just like to make a PRELIMINARY guess at the record once the sched comes out

16-0, baby!!! Woo!!! GO PATS!!!!!!

all I know is there's no way we lose either the denver or indy games...NO FREAKIN' WAY! :mad: Unless of course we turn it over five times...but those two are circled. The rest? who knows...it is a soft schedule and we'll be favored in most obviously and have a great shot at homefield again. As always it will come down to injuries. We'll probably lose at least one that we shouldn't due to complacency but that will just serve to fire us up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes