PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My predicted cuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbell31

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Crable, ventrone, herana daze jones , jamar love, chris taylor, joey galloway, trade te alex smith, wesley britt, raymond ventrone,

whatd i say bout bruschi couple of months ago? yep needa cut or retired, nice ending! aiken, yep helluva player, definite lock or should be.. and for u wilhite lovers he may get some quality pt becuz my man terreance wheatley has regressed from his performances last year but he is definitely not our answer for #2 corner...maybe a nickel back and thats a big maybe...dbutler and wheatley are goin to be studs in the future...matt light and kaczur r goin to piss us off this year...vollmer's comin along quick and hopefully levoir will be starter material...edelman proved me wrong, glad he did tho...just didnt c an ex qb with slower speeds than most of our receivers making this team but i definitely think he deserves a spot..keep bjge and cut either morris or taylor due to age!! gota look toward the future...bjge has done the most to "deserve a spot".. counting back to last year...the guy can run outa the gun or undercenter...can definitely play faulk like to some extent

Last edited:
Re: my Future cuts

Don't be surprised if Jarvis Green is among the cuts. He is coming

back from an off year and had the grand total of one assisted tackle in

preseason.

Last edited:

preseason.

this is an interesting tidbit.....he is making a lot of dough on his last extension,however,if they're going predominate 4-3....then no way.

preseason.

I got tired of predicting that they'd cut him every year, so I finally stopped. Which means that this is probably the year that it happens :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back