PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My picture at camp on WEEI's page

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you give it to him?

the dvd i mean

Yes, he chuckled after seeing the cover (his head over Arnold Schwarzenegger's body in a shot from Terminator II). He accepted the DVD and I hope he watches it because I'm sure he'll find it cool and funny at the same time.

Yes, he chuckled after seeing the cover (his head over Arnold Schwarzenegger's body in a shot from Terminator II). He accepted the DVD and I hope he watches it because I'm sure he'll find it cool and funny at the same time.

Good for you man. Cool story.

It's ok. I get it. I'm 28 years old, so I should WAAAAAYYYYY over the whole autograph thing, but I'm not. I have many collectibles, and to me, having them signed makes them that much better. This will probably make me look worse in your eyes, but I actually do collect these for my own personal collection (and NOT sell them on EBAY like many others do).

Anyways, my brother and I have been HUGE Randy Moss fans going back to his rookie year with Minnesota. I won't lie and tell you that I followed him since college. I didn't, and I don't really watch college football anyway. I've been trying to get his autograph for three years, and finally I found success on the first day of training camp 2010.

I get it, it's sad, but this was a special Patriots moment for me and my brother in our Patriots fandom.

Good for you man, that's cool.

Also good that BB judges people himself and doesn't judge on hearsay, like the rest of sometimes have to. I was really doubtful about Moss and thought he was some sour thug. Couldn't be further from the truth.

Works hard, has a great sense of humor, loves the fans and puts up with more undeserved crap from the media than I could, I'd be punching people.

Back in the day at Bryant College, I took a picture of Scott Zolak, printed it out, and went back a week later and got there early to get him to sign it - and I was 23. I had also printed out a picture of Vinatieri and Tupa together, and managed to grab them both and got them to sign it. It's just something you do, and now I've given it to my 11-year old who thinks it's cool.

So I don't see anything wrong with it :cool:

Oh my goodness, Scott Z O L A K! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ian, if that's the kind of secret that you're prepared to share with us, what are you hiding?

Back in the day at Bryant College, I took a picture of Scott Zolak, printed it out, and went back a week later and got there early to get him to sign it - and I was 23. I had also printed out a picture of Vinatieri and Tupa together, and managed to grab them both and got them to sign it. It's just something you do, and now I've given it to my 11-year old who thinks it's cool.

So I don't see anything wrong with it :cool:

Enjoy!!!

YouTube - Scott Zolak Mix

That's awesome. :rocker:

You and your brother are the oldest looking five year olds I have ever seen.

Seriously, why would you want an autograph?

i dont get the autograph thing either. to each his own.

Last edited:
What do you think my autographed picture of Michael Bishop is worth?

What do you think my autographed picture of Michael Bishop is worth?

LOL. If Zolak is getting 20-30 cents...I think you might be able to squeeze a couple pennies out of Bishop. :D

Last edited:
i dont get the autograph thing either. to each his own.

As if my SB 38 end zone pylon wasn't cool enough.............don't you think BB's autograph made that much cooler??

Come on - were all pretty much fanatics here - its why we come to a site called patsfans.com.

Nothing wrong with letting ones love for the game take you where ever you want (as long as safe & legal) to each his own.

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
go to the 24th post........

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/342758-dinner-bill-belichick.html

Cripes. I don't even collect autographs....but I'd surely want one from Moss.

As if my SB 38 end zone pylon wasn't cool enough.............don't you think BB's autograph made that much cooler??

Come on - were all pretty much fanatics here - its why we come to a site called patsfans.com.

Nothing wrong with letting ones love for the game take you where ever you want (as long as safe & legal) to each his own.

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
go to the 24th post........

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/342758-dinner-bill-belichick.html
your right there is nothing wrong with it but its not me. i don't have the slightest interest in anybodies autograph. all i care about is the team and how well it does.

Oh my goodness, Scott Z O L A K! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ian, if that's the kind of secret that you're prepared to share with us, what are you hiding?

He was funny - when I told him I was from NH, he asked me, "why the hell wasn't I at Lake Winnipesaukee" instead of at Bryant watching them.

I also stayed after a Pats game against Denver (they got blown out - it was the game where we learned later Bledsoe had a separated shoulder) and was waiting for some of the guys to come out back at the old Foxboro Stadium, and looked over and there was John Elway talking to some fans. We went over and my wife and I ended up getting his autograph. Then right when I turned around to leave after thanking him, I bumped into Mike Shanahan (who I remember being shorter than me - I'm 6'0") and he talked to us for probably 5-minutes or so and couldn't have been more gracious. It was a good time.

To each his own. I would never be ridiculous about it and push kids out of the way (I've watched grown men do that - it's actually disturbing) but it's cool to have a piece of memorabilia like that from an event. Besides, that was back in my younger days so I don't know if I'd do it now, but we had a good time that night. And my son has some things hanging on his wall as a result :cool:

Dude, that's wicked awesome! Good for you and your brother.

He was funny - when I told him I was from NH, he asked me, "why the hell wasn't I at Lake Winnipesaukee" instead of at Bryant watching them.

I also stayed after a Pats game against Denver (they got blown out - it was the game where we learned later Bledsoe had a separated shoulder) and was waiting for some of the guys to come out back at the old Foxboro Stadium, and looked over and there was John Elway talking to some fans. We went over and my wife and I ended up getting his autograph. Then right when I turned around to leave after thanking him, I bumped into Mike Shanahan (who I remember being shorter than me - I'm 6'0") and he talked to us for probably 5-minutes or so and couldn't have been more gracious. It was a good time.

To each his own. I would never be ridiculous about it and push kids out of the way (I've watched grown men do that - it's actually disturbing) but it's cool to have a piece of memorabilia like that from an event. Besides, that was back in my younger days so I don't know if I'd do it now, but we had a good time that night. And my son has some things hanging on his wall as a result :cool:

You lucky dog...three good ones(I like Zo so he's "good" to me :D) is great man :cool:

I got Willie McGinist's autograph by accident in '94. I was walking with him and a group of kids and his people at the Chelsea Memorial Stadium closing gala, I was literally a foot away from him and saw a bunch of people rushing to get him to sign stuff they had like baseballs, programs, scraps of paper and had to look to see what the heck he was doing. I lost my scrap of paper not long after :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back