Welcome to PatsFans.com

My Personal Pat Patriot Story

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by APatrioticVirginian, Jul 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. APatrioticVirginian

APatrioticVirginian Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Just thought I would share with the board because I believe I am getting a reputation as someone who only posts to disagree with others. It just seems to me kinda pointless to post "I agree" when it doesnt add to or broaden the discussion in any way. So sorry if I come off as negative alot. Anyways...

I graduated from a little school in Virginia called William Campbell High School. William Campbell was a revolutionary war general, actually a very interesting person look him up. This was our logo....

[​IMG]

But in our weight room there was a mural painting on the wall that was exactly the Pat Patriot logo except all in blue.Coincidentally my wife went to school in Maryland and her schools team was called the Patriots.

ps. We do have a famous football alum a guy by the name of Charles Haley he lives within 5 miles of me. Also the comedian Anthony Clark went to my school.
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
  2. Den-in-NH

Den-in-NH Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I've Killed People,

Glad to see you are attempting to "play well with others" on this site! I liked what you did in your "other life" - funny stuff, you just pushed it a bit too far. Be good, okay? Peace.

By the way, was I the only one that picked up on your JLA "Tower of Babel" reference, Batman?
  3. Den-in-NH

Den-in-NH Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Anthony Clark was a funny bastard as a stand up - his state motto bit is hilarious. Too bad he killed his career with "Yes, Dear".

Along with NH native Mike O'Malley.

Man, that show sucked.
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
  4. APatrioticVirginian

APatrioticVirginian Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yup I believe so
  5. patfanken

patfanken On the Roster

Ratings:
    +566 / 16 / -8

#91 Jersey

Clarke also has some Boston roots since he went to school here at Emerson.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.