PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My guilty pleasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slagathor

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
I love nothing more than reading Jets Forums. I think most of you will agree that the hate most of us feel for that franchise, as pathetic as that organization is, is a truly special kind of hate. The feeling that not enough bad things could happen to them as long as they exist.

That being said, I take a lot of joy in noticing that with all of their issues, not much is heading in a positive direction.

They just overpaid for a WR that is a horrible fit for their team.

In truth, they had to overpay. As they will have to with every free agent. If you are a free agent either looking for a team with a bright future or vet trying to get a ring before retirement...are you going to the jets for less than max money?

I also think they know that. That's why with all of their cap space...they have put all there hopes in the draft. A guy like DRC may go there but only if he gets more than Talib.

The fans of that team are comforted in the fact that Belichick/Brady's days in the NFL are numbered. That somehow after that, it all falls apart. Truth be told, with any successful franchise it all starts at the top. The Krafts vs. Woody Johnson....

Late at night as they lie awake contemplating their favorite team's future....let the ownership factor enter their heads. Is Woody Johnson the owner that will be bringing you a championship any time soon? Sleep well.

your guilty pleasure? i like to read there forums from time to time and i laugh my ass off. but i dont feel guilty about it.

I actually would like them to avoid becoming totally inept. Not because I want to see them compete, but rather the misery level is that much higher when the Jets flop.

The problem with total ineptitude is the fan base starts to accept it as a reality. Far less entertaining to follow. I believe today's Dallas Cowboys would be the ideal level of sucking.

The Jets fans are going to hate Eric Decker. And it's not his fault but when he looks like the average receiver he really is without a HOF QB throwing to him in wide open lanes then it's going to be brutal for him. He's their big money free agent signing and the knuckle dragging fans down there at that toxic dump are going to take it out on him when they go 6-10. Love it!

The Jets fans are going to hate Eric Decker. And it's not his fault but when he looks like the average receiver he really is without a HOF QB throwing to him in wide open lanes then it's going to be brutal for him. He's their big money free agent signing and the knuckle dragging fans down there at that toxic dump are going to take it out on him when they go 6-10. Love it!

Knuckle Dragging Fans! LMAO :rofl:
Let the hate flow...

A little changeup from the usual Palpatine ;)

PUDdD.gif

But don't ruin their fun. Right now he is the steal of free agency. It was the final piece of the Jets run to take the division from the Pats who for the fifth year in the row will be lucky to be ,500 and this division can be won with a 9-7 record.

He's this year's Chaz Schilens. When the jets signed him, he was awesome according to Jets fans. Well that was until they saw that he sucked.

I wish for them to suffer 8-8 seasons for the rest of eternity and become the definition of mediocrity.

I wish for them to suffer 8-8 seasons for the rest of eternity and become the definition of mediocrity.

As long as they go 8-0 in the first half of the year and 0-8 the rest. Nothing better than letting them get their hopes up in the first half the season and let them get all full of themselves only to see an epic collapse the second half the season.

As long as they go 8-0 in the first half of the year and 0-8 the rest. Nothing better than letting them get their hopes up in the first half the season and let them get all full of themselves only to see an epic collapse the second half the season.[/QUOTE

It would be wondrous to watch them completely unravel on a yearly basis and believe that they are just a couple moves away from relevancy and owning the division.

on JI they call us "Patsfags.com"

the maturity level over there is pathetic.

... and we call them the jests. Your point?

As long as they go 8-0 in the first half of the year and 0-8 the rest. Nothing better than letting them get their hopes up in the first half the season and let them get all full of themselves only to see an epic collapse the second half the season.

7-1. Goodell will make sure we play them at least once with Gronk and Browner missing. My guess is week 2 @ NJ. 7-9 would be perfect also. Sorry PatriotReign, 8-8 would bring them at least some modicum of bragging rights. Too much joy for me to wish for.

The Buttfumble really transformed Jets Insider. It really deteriorated into madness and spitefulness and outright hatred after that Thanksgiving game.

I remember it being a relatively normal football forum before that but it's since turned into a Jerry Springer forum full of posters who have essentially just completely lost it.

I agree it's good time listening to all them thinking there the best in the nfl.

The Buttfumble really transformed Jets Insider. It really deteriorated into madness and spitefulness and outright hatred after that Thanksgiving game.

I remember it being a relatively normal football forum before that but it's since turned into a Jerry Springer forum full of posters who have essentially just completely lost it.

Little OT but I'd watch the gif image in your sig all day every day if I could :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back