PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My Guess For Red Sox Players on Steroid Report.

Asterisk for the Yankees' two World Series post 1998?

How the hell do you feel about that NY Media and Jets' fans???!!

LOL. The Yanks get busted. Lots of Yankees up there.

I have the pdf, and I'm searching it for names.

So far, no mention of Varitek at all

Garciaparra is not in it either, his name only comes up as the headline of a story in a footnote about Lo Duca using HGH. But nothing on Nomar.

I'll keep searching

Does the actual report contain a list of names, or just separate sections on different players? It looks like the bogus list I posted earlier was nothing more than someone scanning through the report and writing down every name mentioned in it, regardless of those who were being implicated.

It reads like a narrative, in pdf, you can hit "Cntrl C" and it pulls up a search engine.

I searched for "Varitek" and got nothing.

Clemens is mentioned for almost five pages, Pettitte too. They have Gagne, connected via Lo Duca.

I searched for "damon"and that was negative too.

Pujols-negative
Ramirez-negative
Ortiz-negative

most of the newer guys have been subject to steroid testing throughout their minor league careers, so they will not be in the report. The steroid era is basically over, with Sheffield and Gaimbi being the last of them. The way this report is reading, it is a good thing for baseball.

It reads like a narrative, in pdf, you can hit "Cntrl C" and it pulls up a search engine.

I searched for "Varitek" and got nothing.

Clemens is mentioned for almost five pages, Pettitte too. They have Gagne, connected via Lo Duca.

I searched for "damon"and that was negative too.

The earlier list was bogus - good for WEEI for not runnig with it.

The only "current" sox are Gagne and Donnely - neither of whom were retained by the team.

The earlier list was bogus - good for WEEI for not runnig with it.

The only "current" sox are Gagne and Donnely - neither of whom were retained by the team.

The funny thing about the Gagne part is if you read it, it has an emial from Theo in the report asking about Gagne and possible steroid use. The Mithcell connection will be brought out because the Sox were said to have an interest in bringing Donnely back, and then suddenly ddin't tender him yesterday.

At least 2 of these guys.
My apologizes to the innocent here.

Jeremy Giambi
Mark Belhorn
Carlos Pena
Scott Williamson
Keith Foulke
Craig Hansen

Sorry guys ... for now ... just for now :D

The funny thing about the Gagne part is if you read it, it has an emial from Theo in the report asking about Gagne and possible steroid use. The Mithcell connection will be brought out because the Sox were said to have an interest in bringing Donnely back, and then suddenly ddin't tender him yesterday.
They're still discussing a contract with Donnelly. They didn't tender him one because they don't want him to take up a space on the roster while hes rehabbing next year.

Donnelly, like most of the others on the report, was already rumored to have used steroids. This isn't some huge revelation.

Last edited:

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back