Welcome to PatsFans.com

My good friend's new music video

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by KDPPatsfan85, May 30, 2012.

1. KDPPatsfan85

KDPPatsfan85 Rookie

Ratings:
    +130 / 3 / -10

#51 Jersey

2. Ilikehappyppl

Ilikehappyppl Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Pretty cool Video,

I'm not much for conspiracy's but its got a good beat and some truth to some of it. Government is good thou, its the people running it that are bad.....

Do the rich control us all? Yep, pretty much....lots of things have changed in our world, this is one that prob never will until the meek stand up and take back their freedoms and liberties, until people realize that we have the power to change things and we have to power to make it stop.

Do I believe that some want a one world government? Yes....but I also think there are some Pro's to have a one world government and some Con's, do i trust that the power that be know the difference? No....

Control is the name of the game, its been this way since we were all living in caves....I think education and understanding is a better way to go, let people have the choice to choose, control never works in the long run....
  3. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

TIGHT-ness!

Who is that? He's got a tight flow.

There has been some good political hip hop out over the last year or so. Lupe Fiasco's last album hit on some great topics, his new single does the same too.

Words I Never Said by Lupe Fiasco ft Skylar Grey music video | lyrics | Slack-Time

Here is my boy El-P, talking about his new album and Killer MIke's new one. Heard them on XM a few weeks ago, and its good to see these guys still doing it. There are links to some new tracks there too. El-P's new one is dope.

El-P Talks New Album, Working With Killer Mike | News | Pitchfork
  4. KDPPatsfan85

KDPPatsfan85 Rookie

Ratings:
    +130 / 3 / -10

#51 Jersey

My friend is on facebook. Type in Intellegentz in search. He has some other good stuff as well. He has been doing not political, but rap in general before eminem became big. He's really good, i dont know why he wasnt discovered yet.

Why Would I by Intellegentz (not your average rapper) - YouTube
  5. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

He's probably better off not getting involved in the music biz, its one of the worst things you can do. Talk about sucking artists dry....One of my good friends is directing a documentary on what happens to rappers as they get/got older. He just got his funding, so it will be great to see the perspective of hip hop artists from raps golden age, becoming adults.

Google "Adult Rappers"

again, your boy is tight, and if he's doing the music for the love of music, its all gravy!

One of SF's best Mc's is broke and unsigned too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3-gUUihF8I&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg65PkthjUk&feature=related
    Last edited: May 30, 2012
  6. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +227 / 8 / -13

7. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey