PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My first pats game today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The stadium was really rocking...even the red seats got into it abit. Lots of fun!

It did seem louder than usual today, albeit from my living room.

Don't tell people like NEM that. He needs his weekly complaining about the fact that the red seats don't get into it.

Red Seat people just aren't like the rest of us....they need a lot of time during halftime to eat their wine and cheese. Then it's off to the restrooms where they must allow the attendant to hand them a towel and lotion after washing. Then, there is the obligatory networking with business contacts.

What can you do though, they helped ,make the whole thing feasible for Kraft to build it here to begin with, they kept us regular season ticket folks from PSL's and even though our ticket prices are amongst the highest, they do help keep our increases small from year to year.

fgssand said:
Red Seat people just aren't like the rest of us....they need a lot of time during halftime to eat their wine and cheese. Then it's off to the restrooms where they must allow the attendant to hand them a towel and lotion after washing.

Don't joke! I've heard the lines at those private bathrooms can get pretty long!

Glad you had a great time at your first game. Going to a football game especially when the crowd is rocking is a blast.

If I had the money I would purchase red seats because they seem to have the best view of the game. There would be no wine and cheese for me. I would be into the game. Unfotunately, I do not have the money

Last edited:
I'm glad you enjoyed your first game :) One day I'll make the treck and go to my first home game. I've been to two at Dolphins stadium, but I'd love to be part of the home crowd :D

BostonStrangler said:
...even the red seats got into it abit. Lots of fun!
That does happen...when it's 70+ degrees and sunny :) Then they retreat to the comfortable confines of the boxes.

Good to hear you had a good time. Did you get to partake in any pre-game festivities (aka tailgating) to complete the experience?

Glad you had a good time . I would give the crowd a solid c+. Not bad considering it seemed this was the game that a lot of guys must have had plans for Columbus weekend and either sold or gave their tickets away. For the first time in a while I had someone near me who was really weak. This lady with her husband had her face buried in her hands the whole game. She looked miserable and her husband was not much better. They didn't stand on one defensive third down play so they couldn't even see what was going on down on the field and didn't seem to care. They left 2 minutes into the 4th quarter. But for the most part a solid crowd effort given all the ticket handoffs.

the first game is always the best, a blast. I remeber mine a few years back when it was ouring when they played the giants. I was soaked but had awesome seats, 20 rows back at the 40 behind the pats bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back