PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My First Grand Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

broadwayjoe

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Well I made it to 1,000 posts and I look forward to a exciting season discussing more information with the great Patriot fans on this forum.

broadwayjoe said:
Well I made it to 1,000 posts and I look forward to a exciting season discussing more information with the great Patriot fans on this forum.

Not only your first grand post but possibly your first good one :rofl:

Congrats on your milestone

You sneeky old dog you! Keep it coming Joe!

Congrats!
(creeping up on 100 posts, myself)

broadwayjoe said:

Is a Grand Post when your child makes a post? Congrats on the K Club!

Congrats :D

I've reached 18,000 at another forum. Its no sweat. 1000 is nothing :)

PromisedLand said:
I also reached 1000 today.

Congrats to you Promisedland hoping you have many more also.

Congrats to the both of you! Keep em coming guys..

PromisedLand said:

Congrats on a most memorable event in a Patsfan's life.

broadwayjoe said:

Is there ever too much of a good thing?

Good job.

I hope that all of youor post are of as high a quality and as meaningful as atleast 3 of mine have been.

PATSNUTme said:
Good job.

I hope that all of youor post are of as high a quality and as meaningful as atleast 3 of mine have been.
That's only 'cause the parking lot has corrupted your mind!!:p Congrats Joe and Promise!

PatsChick87 said:
That's only 'cause the parking lot has corrupted your mind!!:p Congrats Joe and Promise!
It's almost saddening, seeing some vagrant fighting the seagulls over old french fries. Curses on Congress and Nixon for ever listening to the loons who wanted to close down mental institutions, PATSNUTme would be so much better off with a nice padded room. :(

PromisedLand said:

Somebody on the forum used to do a little blurb anytime a poster reached a milestone (1,000 and 2,000th posts got a mention, I believe), but that has since died out I guess.

It seems like I've been posting here much more than I have. I guess there are days when I just READ and don't post back. My total is much lower than the hours I spend on this site say it should be.

Brownfan80 said:
Somebody on the forum used to do a little blurb anytime a poster reached a milestone (1,000 and 2,000th posts got a mention, I believe), but that has since died out I guess.

It seems like I've been posting here much more than I have. I guess there are days when I just READ and don't post back. My total is much lower than the hours I spend on this site say it should be.
I don't know why you fret over post counts in the thousands, we know, arithmatically, that you don't get beyond 21 on a good day...:p

Box_O_Rocks said:
It's almost saddening, seeing some vagrant fighting the seagulls over old french fries. Curses on Congress and Nixon for ever listening to the loons who wanted to close down mental institutions, PATSNUTme would be so much better off with a nice padded room. :(

Quite a few years ago I ran a take out in Kennebunkport. At the end of the day we would go out with our left over product. We would get the seagulls circling in the air and practice our "lead passing'. You want to talk about recievers, there was never a dropped "ball".

Yea, I do miss that padded room.

Box_O_Rocks said:
I don't know why you fret over post counts in the thousands, we know, arithmatically, that you don't get beyond 21 on a good day...:p

I only count as high as the Patriots winning streak. Can yah blame me? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back