PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My Final Big Board: Horizontal and Vertical

midwestpatsfan

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I am not sure how many views this will get today with all the Deflategate crap, but here is my big board in both a horizontal and vertical board.
I am trying to put together my top 100...150..200 overall board. I am not sure what number I will end on, just depends on time.

Enjoy.
My Patriots Horizontal And Vertical Big Board Plus Deflategate Thoughts | NEPatriotsDraft.com - 2014 NFL Draft

Would take too long to stress the things we agree on because I agree with a lot of it. The two things that stand out on an initial look are your Le'Raven Clark grade which we already knew about so fair enough and your 2nd round CBs. Must say, I'm not really a fan of either.

Nice job.

Would take too long to stress the things we agree on because I agree with a lot of it. The two things that stand out on an initial look are your Le'Raven Clark grade which we already knew about so fair enough and your 2nd round CBs. Must say, I'm not really a fan of either.

Nice job.
I got on the Xavien Howard train very early and I will admit, it has been a lonely ride for the most part. I see something there.
What don't you like about Fuller? Now that he has shown to be healthy, I honestly don't see him even being available at 60.

I got on the Xavien Howard train very early and I will admit, it has been a lonely ride for the most part. I see something there.
What don't you like about Fuller? Now that he has shown to be healthy, I honestly don't see him even being available at 60.

He gets beaten deep too much for my liking. Think he's a good fit in a zone scheme, less good in a man scheme.

He gets beaten deep too much for my liking. Think he's a good fit in a zone scheme, less good in a man scheme.
2015 was not as good in coverage for sure, but I think a lot of that had to do with the knee, IMO. 2014 he played much better and much more aggressively, in a good way.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back