Welcome to PatsFans.com

My favorite Joke Ever

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PatriotsReign, Sep 26, 2008.

1. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +149 / 1 / -9

Ok, I know I've been WAY too serious lately, so I thought I'd share my fav joke of all time. Hopefully not too many have heard it

Guy goes into a local political bar (had to say that) and orders a drink. He sees a bunch of big jars full of money behind the bar and asks the bartender "what's up with all the money in the jars?"

Bartender says "we've got a contest going on for months now and nobody can win"

"whats the contest?" asks the guy

Bartender says "Cost ya 50 bucks & you gotta do 3 things; 1 - rocky the bouncer has never been beaten in a fight, you gotta knock him out with one punch, 2 - Bruno the bar dog is a pitbull with a bad tooth, you gotta pull it out and 3 - Marge is a retired prostitute & hasn't had an orgasm in 10 years, you gotta give her the Big "O"."

"You gotta be kiddn'" says the guy "how much money is in the jars?"

"It's over 30 grand now" says the bartender

Quickly the guy lays down $50, walks out to the pool hall, finds Rocky, taps him on the shoulder and sucker punches him knocking him out.

He turns, goes into the kitchen and finds Bruno the pitbull with the bad tooth. for 10 minute the bartender hear pots & pans banging & the dog yelping.

Finally the guy comes out of kitchen with his shirt torn & covered in scratches, bites and blood. As he's tucking in his shirt and wiping his mouth, he turns to the bartender and says;

"Now wheres the old lady with the bad tooth?":D
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2008
  2. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

it's better if the first part is he has to chug a pitcher of tequila, not if he sucker punches the guy immediately
  3. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +149 / 1 / -9

Joke spoiler:mad: everyone tells a different version of every joke...I like my version and this is MY thread:p

hopefully, some have never heard it.
  4. Run DMC

Run DMC Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

never heard it before. took me a minute. Hilarious!:singing:
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

I bought a used car and found my wife's dress in the back seat.