PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My Extremely Short Analysis of this Game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Lots and lots of analysis on this game. When I had more time I used to analyze and post it here myself ... each and every week. Well, I don't have the time I used to but I don't need it this time. I haven't even read one article/analysis of this game ... not even 1 ... I don't need to.

Here it is:

For me ... it's very, very easy. In game 16 in the 4th quater when we needed to score ... WE DID!!! When we went to the 5-wide we drove down the field and we scored ... that's all I need to know for Sunday. We have done it different ways ... but we have done it all year ... well :D they have ... Brady has ... but we sounds nice. ;)

That's it all you sports talking heads out there ... it's all anyone needs to know and it's what we Patriots fan already have known from week #1.

Last edited:
My analysis boils down to: They have the best QB in the game, the best coaches in the game, they've proven they know how to win, they've won 18 straight, and they are going to blow this one?

A loss would make zero sense.

Some guy said to me, "Yeh, but that's what the Ruskies said in 1980". Well, the Ruskies did not have the fire in their bellies in that game, and if they had they would have annihilated Team USA.

There are lots of parallels on the surface level from one team that got upset, to the Patriots, but the difference between the Soviet hockey team and this team is that this team is determined to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes