PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My Draft Pledge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digger44

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
For the last two years I have psyched myself out for the draft. I have known every first round prospect and what toothpaste he uses. Each year I am ripped when BB/SP pick a guy who I never heard of -- ie Watson & Mankins. I have coveted and been hugely disapointed when I watch guys who I categorized as incredible atheletes pass us bye and I end up ticked off that we missed out. Of course I am always wrong. This year is different. This year I take the PLEDGE:

I, being a Pat's fan in almost sound mind, pledge to be happy and content with whatever name is announced in our draft slot. Furthermore, I reconfess that I trust in BB even if we end up drafting a Pepsi machine. Amen.

Will you take the pledge?

It's Diet Pepsi Machine get it right!!! ;)
If im drafted, i might hold out because i want a legit longterm contract, and I don't know if the Patriots are willing to do that!

Diet Pepsi Machine said:
It's Diet Pepsi Machine get it right!!! ;)
If im drafted, i might hold out because i want a legit longterm contract, and I don't know if the Patriots are willing to do that!

Enough with you. You shall work for BB for however long as he wishes.

BOW TO THE POWER!

I think I am going to start a new religion, where BB is the God and Brady is the son of God. The playbooks are the bible(s), and the Colts Franchise is the devil.

fleabassist1 said:
Enough with you. You shall work for BB for however long as he wishes.

BOW TO THE POWER!

I think I am going to start a new religion, where BB is the God and Brady is the son of God. The playbooks are the bible(s), and the Colts Franchise is the devil.
And I suppose that would make Tedy Bruschi the Holy Spirit? :)

Couldn't agree more. I about crapped myself when a guy I had pegged for us to take in the 3rd round got called at #32 overall. My bad. Mankins was great. Ben Watson looked like the real deal this year. Geno, Deion, everyone else I *****ed about. In BB we trust, even without EM.

You didn't know who Ben Watson was? He was a workout warrier.

Last edited:
Every draft gives us another glimpse into the minds of BB and Pioli. Hopefully we are getting better at predicting what type of players they like and don't like. This draft is so deep, it's impossible to not get a couple of players regardless of who's name they call.

Digger44 said:
For the last two years I have psyched myself out for the draft. I have known every first round prospect and what toothpaste he uses. Each year I am ripped when BB/SP pick a guy who I never heard of -- ie Watson & Mankins. I have coveted and been hugely disapointed when I watch guys who I categorized as incredible atheletes pass us bye and I end up ticked off that we missed out. Of course I am always wrong. This year is different. This year I take the PLEDGE:

I, being a Pat's fan in almost sound mind, pledge to be happy and content with whatever name is announced in our draft slot. Furthermore, I reconfess that I trust in BB even if we end up drafting a Pepsi machine. Amen.

Will you take the pledge?

You are not alone. I put many hours into it. Last year I was yelling for Lance Mitchell and Ryan Fitpatrick on day two.

So, they took Matt Cassell and I said, who? Looks like a good choice.
And then Andy Stokes. Ha ha Scott , I'm smarter than you. Actually by the Stoke pick, I didn't care.

I'll do the same thing this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes