PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My Draft Day Guarantee: Pats Trade Down if Ryan or McFadden fall to 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegs

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
this is my draft day guarantee. or my guarantee for draft day, if that tickles your fancy.

I feel that for all intensive purposes, If Ryan falls to 7, the pats will obviously make an effort to trade the pick b/c the Ravens will obviously need him. I'm pretty sure everyone understands this.

I can't imagine the Pats drafting Darren McSkinneyin at 7 either but if he fell they could definitely trade the pick too.

I guess this guarantee isn't great or anything but it would be fun to be right.
And if i'm wrong, No one will know or remember b/c this post will be covered by draft day posts.

It's a win/win situation.

If Gholston, C.Long, Dorsey are gone and McFadden were available id take him with the seventh pick, hes probably the best talent in the draft.

My draft day guarantee is that the PAtriots are going to trade down regardless of who is there. I do not think the patriots front offense wants anything to do with a top 10 pick. They continue to talk about value, well, I do not feel, for this team, that any player is of value at #7. I will be doing a lot of shots if they do not trade down, but I have all the confidence in the world that the PAtriots will have nothing to do with a player at #7.

If Gholston, C.Long, Dorsey are gone and McFadden were available id take him with the seventh pick, hes probably the best talent in the draft.

I disagree. What would they do with him with Maroney, Morris and Faulk in the mix? There is no immediate need for a RB while there certainly is a big need for defensive help.

No way will they waste the first round pick on a RB. Too much of a gamble also.

This is the kind of draft that a team like the Pats have to go for need first over best talent available.

this is my draft day guarantee. or my guarantee for draft day, if that tickles your fancy.

I feel that for all intensive purposes, If Ryan falls to 7, the pats will obviously make an effort to trade the pick b/c the Ravens will obviously need him. I'm pretty sure everyone understands this.

I can't imagine the Pats drafting Darren McSkinneyin at 7 either but if he fell they could definitely trade the pick too.

I guess this guarantee isn't great or anything but it would be fun to be right.
And if i'm wrong, No one will know or remember b/c this post will be covered by draft day posts.

It's a win/win situation.

Your preaching to the choir.. I've been saying this for 3 weeks.. ryan is the key.. he drops, chicago, carolina or baltimore will move up..

It this a get your time back for reading this thread Guarantee?:cool:

I feel that for all intensive purposes
My draft day guarantee is that it's "for all intents and purposes"

Other than that, I'm with you! Sorry, former English major, can't help myself. ;)

If McFadden is there at #7, I am still hoping Jerry gives BB a call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes