Welcome to PatsFans.com

My daughter deserved to die for falling in love

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Patters, May 12, 2008.

1. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +169 / 4 / -4

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/may/11/iraq.humanrights?gusrc=rss&feed=networkfront

For Abdel-Qader Ali there is only one regret: that he did not kill his daughter at birth. 'If I had realised then what she would become, I would have killed her the instant her mother delivered her,' he said with no trace of remorse.

Two weeks after The Observer revealed the shocking story of Rand Abdel-Qader, 17, murdered because of her infatuation with a British solider in Basra, southern Iraq, her father is defiant. Sitting in the front garden of his well-kept home in the city's Al-Fursi district, he remains a free man, despite having stamped on, suffocated and then stabbed his student daughter to death.

Abdel-Qader, 46, a government employee, was initially arrested but released after two hours. Astonishingly, he said, police congratulated him on what he had done. 'They are men and know what honour is,' he said.

Rand, who was studying English at Basra University, was deemed to have brought shame on her family after becoming infatuated with a British soldier, 22, known only as Paul.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1101040726-665048,00.html

When U.S. forces overthrew Saddam Hussein 15 months ago, the Bush Administration proclaimed that women's rights would be a centerpiece of its project to make Iraq a democratic model for the rest of the Arab world. But for many Iraqi women, the tyranny of Saddam's regime has been replaced by chronic violence and growing religious conservatism that have stifled their hopes for wider freedoms — and, for many, put their lives in even greater peril.
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +359 / 1 / -9

Yeah, yeah, we know about all this stuff, now what about those poor guys down in Gitmo, and I hope the's no plans in the near future of letting that monster dog leash women out of jail (i hope that poor guy that had to walk around with ladies underwear on his head is ok, Allalh Be With Him)

John Fonda Kerry said Amercain troops are murdering women and children in the middle of the night, Blubber Face Murtha ranted for weeks about what blood thirsty killers the American Troops are I wonder if these two Traitor Diarrhea Bastards will comment on something like this if they do this is what they will say "they're not all bad".

Bring A Muslim Home To Dinner, give them free drivers licenses.

That Islamic Religion makes the Mormons, Falwell, Moonies and Reverend Wright look like "Holy Saints".

Who Is The Real Barack Hussein Obama? (when we finally find out will it be to late)
    --------------------------
    "God Damn America" President Pastor
    "I have never been proud of America, until now" First Lady

Racism & Political Correctness is leading us into the unknown, God Help America.
  3. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Regime change.
  4. weswelker#83

weswelker#83 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

Under saddam reign : Iraq had catholics , muslims and jewish .
    Today , the iraqi society has shifted to radical islam , like iranian and Saoudite Arabia regimes style.
    Today , iraqi women have to wear a veil , and hair saloon are bombed if they open their shop.

Thanks to who ?
    Last edited: May 12, 2008
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +359 / 1 / -9

They've been doing this for 10,000 years when the word "Bush" meant "little tree"

Mitt Romney's a Morman, KILL HIM.

Husseien-----:confused::confused:
    Last edited: May 12, 2008