PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My cousin likes the Raiders

Status
Not open for further replies.

grogan2767

Banned
Reaction score
I told him they can't win games that they want to. They can't even try harder because their players can't score. They need to win games if the want to try at football game. If they try to win they should score points and field goals.

They need more football team for winning. When they try to score they need to win.

grogan2767 said:
I told him they can't win games that they want to. They can't even try harder because their players can't score. They need to win games if the want to try at football game. If they try to win they should score points and field goals.

When they want to win game they should try hard at football.

grogan2767 said:

grogan2767 said:
When they want to win game they should try hard at football.
This discussion is best left to Dr. Gomez, he likes football.

Football game with less point score. Raiders can't win if no points score less than Raiders win. No points, score. Field Goals less points win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back