PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My Boston trip!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to go! Love to see the Desperate Housewives obsessed get their just desserts.

Back in '02 I was in SD for the Chargers defeat of the Pats. Got lots of "Hey, CHOWD!!!" calls post game.

Yeah, I was also there. That was a tough one. Every time I came back from the beer line or mens' room (funny how those things sort of go together), Mr. Classy had scored another touchdown.

I seem to remember being up 14-0 in the first quarter following Mike Vrabel's first of many TD catches for this team.

she was proud of me because i'm one with a short fuse, if you know what i mean!

If you mean what I think you mean I'm very surprised she's proud of you. Maybe I'm thinking of something else.

Yeah, I was also there. That was a tough one. Every time I came back from the beer line or mens' room (funny how those things sort of go together), Mr. Classy had scored another touchdown.

I seem to remember being up 14-0 in the first quarter following Mike Vrabel's first of many TD catches for this team.

Two things killed us. We couldn't stop the run. Milloy was ineffective and Tebuckey Jones twice trampled a Pats defender (once Milloy) when taking his famous wrong angle to the running play. Worse yet, Brady had a bad game throwing two picks that looked like his bad judgement.

I began doubting Milloy's skills at that game.

I took lotsa grief in the mens room and especially on the long walk out after the game. Got seperated from the group and was alone. I only made one mistake in responding to the jeers of massed Chaagiz fans by yelling, "Hey I'd be cheering too if my team finally beat another team after 30 years!" It didn't play well but I run fast.

I love the San Diego area.

If you mean what I think you mean I'm very surprised she's proud of you. Maybe I'm thinking of something else.

Yeah Whatever:rolleyes: That area is fine since you wanted to know....

I was referring to my temper! I don't take disrespect from anyone to any of my family members very well.... me is a different story, i know i can take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back