Welcome to PatsFans.com

My biggest question concerning today: Did the 4 Sam Adams guys cheer loud??

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by Lifer, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Lifer

Lifer Banned

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

I want to hear a full report from NePatz11 about the behavior of these 4 lads. Did they give it their all to get the crowd into it????

2. edgeofepic

edgeofepic Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I saw the fat one use a stall to pee in the men's room when there were clearly open urinals.

I overhead the short one with hairplugs take a call (couldn't tell if it was his boyfriend or girlfriend) in which he was requested to pick up a half gallon of SoyMilk on the way home.

I heard the blonde guy with the thick glasses ask the fat guy which team was the Dolphins.

3. Lifer

Lifer Banned

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

I heard one of them talk about the obnoxious guy sitting behind them who kept telling everyone who would listen how he had a prestigious degree from an Ivy League School. They said they were going to find him later and kick his butt.

4. chunkypony

chunkypony Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I love this forum.

5. fourthandmiles

fourthandmiles On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

This was my prediction

[I think four will see the error of their ways and really try to step it up this game. I say they tailgate with a full on catered clam boil. Bring in a HD TV to watch pre-game and even have their trophy wives there decked out in Talbots custom made corral colored Cassel jerseys. (One of the wives interior designer knows the fashion director at Talbots and called in a favor.) Since you know, you can't get a corral colored Cassel jersey yet.

NEpatz will be "Oh so humbled" when he reads about the catered affair in the Inside Track.]

Now what I think really happened. One of the trophy wives really wanted to go into the game to show off her spirit but got bored by the 2nd quarter when she could not pick out Cassel. (She thought he would be wearing a pink jersey too.) Also Cassel was spelled wrong on the corral colored jerseys. After much harrassment from the guy in back of her she decided to "go back to the parking lot to see how Bree is doing, her botox did not go well on friday and her lip is swollen".

The Fourth fan that stayed back to tailgate ate some of the chowder late in the 3rd quarter. The cream based soup went bad. The caterer had made it on friday and did not refrigerate it properly. So he got the runs and spent the next 45 minutes in the porta john.

The Inside Track girls never show up at the tailgate.

Nepatz went home and watched Football Night in America and wished he was at Lambeau.

Just my predictions.