Welcome to PatsFans.com

My biggest Bush fear ...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Tunescribe, Jul 18, 2006.

1. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,281 / 15 / -23

#61 Jersey

... is his born-again Christianity, and how literally he believes in biblical prophecy. Does Bush assume the inevitability of armageddon? God help us survive the final years of this cretin's term.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2005
  2. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +778 / 17 / -23

#24 Jersey

I'm not a religious person or a bible reader - but as the bible says, here we are in the middle east. It's kind of looking correct right now.

3. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Yes...his position of power has even converted athiests into the God fearing.
    I guess in that way, he really is the uniter...."please God, don't let this imbecile ruin anything else"

4. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +559 / 50 / -7

#75 Jersey

You guys are completely right, I hope that you only back for the Democrat nonimation who comes out that he is an atheist and believes that all references to God be removed from the United States........................
    or Hillary, either way is fine with me.

Not everyone belongs to the Godless church of liberalism. Bush's religion has had nothing to do with his policies, the policies of the muslims, have greatly shaped his policies.

5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,118 / 3 / -10

Religion:
    Watch the Muslims in action when they are carving human beings heads off, as soon as the head hits the floor and the headless body is still kicking the Muslim Head Chopper screams as loud as he can "PRAISE ALLAH".

I'll take a born again christian any day compared to the "Middle East Throat Slitters" even Born Again Jane Fonda.

Another Bible Thumping Ex President "Jimmy Sissy Carter" he still prays all day long, he also saw a flying saucer.

I give Clinton credit he dumped the little Bible he used to carry around for the cameras just as soon as he left office, he didn't try to keep up the act.
    Praise Jesus H Christ Almighty God, Smite the liberal bastards Jesus.

6. Tunescribe

Ratings:
    +2,281 / 15 / -23

#61 Jersey

There can be a vast chasm between religion and genuine spirituality; you need not subscribe to a religion to connect with spiritual guidance. The radical Muslims and born-again Christians are two disturbing examples of this. Religionism in any form is something to be concerned about. We can only hope and pray that Bush's well-documented religionism hasn't skewed his perception of reality as related to world events. "Well, the Bible said it was going to happen anyway. It must be that I'm being guided by the hand of God."

Last edited: Jul 18, 2006
  7. Pats726

Pats726 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

I agree!!!!!!...a nuclear winter....won't that help the global warming??? hehehehe...arm geddin?? Arm who?? yes..the rapture..let's make it happen...

8. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Chuckleheads on the right need religion...they have trouble thinking for themselves. Religion and politricks are both monopolized by Gingrichs modern GOP.

This is what the GOP relies on to get themselves reelected of course. The sheeple issuing a collective "baaaahhhh....sure its not in my interest to vote for you as you blatantly steal from me, but you wear your religion on your sleeve like me and I like that...baaahhhh"

:cool:

9. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,932 / 28 / -22

#75 Jersey

I'm still horrified at that clip with him yesterday talking with Blair. Not the swearing as much as his talking with his mouth full. He looked like a cow in the pasture!

My kids saw that! How am I going to teach them not to do that when the President of the United States is slobbering all over himself at a televised international dinner?

10. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,118 / 3 / -10

We had to teach our kids about "Blow Jobs", the president said getting a blow job wasn't sex, he also said getting a blow job wasn't cheating on your wife, he also said he smoked pot but didn't inhale it, now the sore losers are concerned with GW Bush's "food chewing" :singing: :singing: :singing:

11. Tunescribe

Ratings:
    +2,281 / 15 / -23

#61 Jersey

You might have a point. At least G.W. keeps some of it in his mouth instead of barfing in the lap of another head of state like his old man.

12. Blue Collar

Blue Collar 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Last edited: Jul 18, 2006
  13. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,932 / 28 / -22

#75 Jersey

"No one died when Clinton lied."

14. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +778 / 17 / -23

#24 Jersey

And the terrorists hadn't hit us in NY either.

15. BruschiOnTap

BruschiOnTap On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I, for one, am glad that many innocent stem cells and embryos won't die, but rather, living sentient humans will instead. I'm also glad my president takes his ethical cues from a dead guy who lived 2000 years ago and never even heard of things like stem cells or medical science. God bless America!

16. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +567 / 22 / -19

Good point. Clinton kept us safe.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2005
  17. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +778 / 17 / -23

#24 Jersey

Yeah, as if 9/11 wouldn't have happened with Clinton in office. All the planning was done with him. The terrorists were in the country getting their flying lessons. Etc, etc. It's statements like this that make me LMAO at you.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2005
  18. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +567 / 22 / -19

Well, we are seeing how emasculated the US is now with the Israel-Hezbellohc issue. Bush's foreign policy has cost us numerous regional contacts that in the past allowed us to broker truces. Now, Bush has to do what the Israeli's want because we have no standing in much of the Middle East. Had we continued to have that standing, so carefully nurtured from Carter to Clinton (including Bush I and Reagan), perhaps we would have been able to avert 9/11. At any rate, 9/11 happened 8 months into Bush's term. It's pretty obvious by now that Bush is not an effective leader on any front, and 9/11 may well have been a manifestation of his ineffectiveness.

19. Blue Collar

Blue Collar 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

We know that Hizb'Allah and Al-Qaeda have sleeper cells in the U.S. and more are entering through the southern border.

If they are sucessful in a terrorist plot in this country, whether in 07 or 09 whose fault would it be?

20. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +452 / 12 / -14

Really? For the first time the KOSA and Jordan and other Arab states have critized Hizbullah, That would seem to be a breakthrough facilitated by Bush's policies against terrorist.

More nonsense on 9-11, Bin Laden has said directly that our lack of response and weakness typified by our retreat from Somolia convinced him to attack the US mainland.