PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My AFC playoff projections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you really thumping your chest over the Broncos coming back against the Chargers? They suck, just like KC and Oakland. Don't get me wrong, I also respect the Broncos and P6, but I'm pretty sure that the schedule and weak division is exactly the reason that P6 went there in the first place.

The schedule was ranked the 2nd hardest in the league before he came. That's all anyone talked about how it'd be difficult for us to win much with such a tough schedule.

Chargers, KC, Carolina weren't supposed to be as bad as they have been.

We have had Pitt, texans, you, falcons, ravens, bengals, Tampa (was lookin good).

So, no, that wasn't the reason. Not at all.

The schedule was ranked the 2nd hardest in the league before he came. That's all anyone talked about how it'd be difficult for us to win much with such a tough schedule.

We have had Pitt, texans, you, falcons, ravens, bengals, Tampa (was lookin good).

If all you hear or read about in the off-season is a debate about strength of schedule, you may want to seriously consider finding other sources for your sports information.

:rolleyes:

By the way,
:welcome:

If I were a Broncos fan, I'd be worried about old Zipperneck in the cold and snow outdoors with that enormous forehead to lug around. Lurch is a dome quarterback who knows Bellichick owns him.

so that makes me feel warm and fuzzy.. beat a tough stillers and then face denver in denver...

brady and the pats don't play well in denver..ever since the jake plummer days..they have issues for whatever reason

Since the Jake Plummer days?!?!........try since forever, especially when John Elway was there. They went a long time having NEVER won a single game. They beat up on the Timmy Tebow doll last year. Say what you want, but it doesn't matter who Peyton plays for, he just flat-out worries me against our secondary anytime. The fact that he is calling Mile High home makes it that much more difficult.

If I were a Broncos fan, I'd be worried about old Zipperneck in the cold and snow outdoors with that enormous forehead to lug around. Lurch is a dome quarterback who knows Bellichick owns him.

BB hasn't owned Peyton since he had players named Rodney, Tedy, Willie, and Ty playing on his D. Since then I'd dare say Peyton would've owned BB if it wasn't for that guy wearing #12 on Offense.

My prediction at this point:

AFC
1. Houston
2. Denver
3. New England
4. Baltimore
5. Indianapolis
6. Cincinnati

Cin at NE
Ind at Bal
- - - - -
Ind at Hou
NE at Den
- - - - -
NE at Hou

NFC
1. Atlanta
2. Green Bay
3. San Francisco
4. Washington
5. Seattle
6. NY Giants

NYG at SF
Sea at Was
- - - - -
Was at Atl
SF at GB
- - - - -
SF at Atl

Super Bowl matchup: San Francisco vs. New England

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back