Not open for further replies.

The Predator

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
#24 Revis
#28 Pos or Harris
3rd? Leonard
4th? David Ball

I think SS needs to be done somewhere, but not sure when. IMO Pos is a better fit for ILB on the pro level. I would love to see Welker, Caldwell, Gafney, Jackson, & Ball as our 5WR. IMO Troy will hang it up, but be available if a WR gets injured.

I like your top two. Very realistic and would fill our needs. But, I think Leonard will be gone before that late in 3rd round pick. Maybe a S there if we go cb and lb in round 1. Piscatelli - Ore St. 4th round too high for Ball. We can get him later.

I like your top two. Very realistic and would fill our needs. But, I think Leonard will be gone before that late in 3rd round pick. Maybe a S there if we go cb and lb in round 1. Piscatelli - Ore St. 4th round too high for Ball. We can get him later.
Agreed, I like the first 3 but don't expect Leonard to be there. Don't like the Ball pick.

IMO we have enough picks to move up and get Leonard. Do you think he will go in the 2nd?

I put a ? on Ball as well in the 4th bcs I cannot find his value after the combine. A later pick is he is around would be fine. I just want to see him get a shot with his home team. SS could be a good use of the 4th rounder.

I don't expect any of the first three choices to be available when you indicated. That being said, I would trade the rest of the picks to move up for those three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes