PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My 2 cents bout the Eagles game

Status
Not open for further replies.

slash83

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
1. I really wasnt impressed with the defensive gameplan, If you've watched other teams play against the Eagles you've probably noticed a good majority of the time defenses play tight man to man coverage on the WR's and have been very successful. I didnt like the fact that it seemed like they were getting free releases and being able to get down the feild being open alot. I really wish the Pats would of played tighter and rougher with the receivers like there defense did with us.

2. I liked the spread formations the Pats went with on offense for one reason...it works! Just didnt work like were used to seeing it but give alot of credit to the Eagles D they got two really good corners and a hall of fame saftey back there. I would of liked to see more of Maroney just like I would every other week especially since the Eagles D is suspect against the run and can be worn down.

3. BE THANKFUL! our team is still 11-0, we had an off day and I know alot of you didnt think we would go a whole season playing perfect football but you know what we had a down day and we still put up 31 points on the board and came away with a victory. This team will build on last nights game and will get better which sucks for the rest of the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back