PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MVP? Pedey...

CMcCartney

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Now that Carlos Quentin is done for the year after punching his bat and breaking his wrist (brilliant), isn't Pedroia the odds on favorite to be MVP? Tampa doesn't have anyone that's having a great year, and DP leads the league in a bunch of offensive categories and has been absolutely on fire the last month.. I'd love to see that guy win it..

I think he has an 80% chance of winning it if he stays on something around this pace.

Now that Carlos Quentin is done for the year after punching his bat and breaking his wrist (brilliant), isn't Pedroia the odds on favorite to be MVP? Tampa doesn't have anyone that's having a great year, and DP leads the league in a bunch of offensive categories and has been absolutely on fire the last month.. I'd love to see that guy win it..

I think he has a great chance

Yup if Pedroia can stay hot and push the Red Sox to a playoff berth, I think he has a great chance to win MVP. This guy is having a Jeter (in his prime) kinda year.

I hope he does. Who would've expected this scrawny kid to be in the MVP discussion a few years ago? I really admire him, he doesn't have the physical tools or size that other players do, but he plays his ass off every night and gives it everything he has.

The problem is if some Sox fans vote for Youk, that will take votes away from Pedey

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back