Welcome to PatsFans.com

Must protect Dis House???? Yeah right...

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Sean Pa Patriot, Nov 12, 2006.

1. Sean Pa Patriot

Sean Pa Patriot Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

No home field advantage, this team is soft at home, its not playing its best when it counts.. its very frustrating, I know its a long season ,but you dont lose 3 games at home , espically back to back at home, and make plans to go to Miami.. 8-8 here we come...

2. OldEnglandPatriot

OldEnglandPatriot On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

8-8, you reeeeeally think that?

Today had 'trap game' written all over it. The Jets, if you take away our games against them, are 4-3, they are not a terrible team.

The gap between winning and losing is not big in this league. Today proved that for the nth time. Colts by one point over Buffalo, who missed a FG to take the lead with about 5 mins to go. Baltimore scraping past Tennessee by the skin of their teeth.

3. Sean Pa Patriot

Sean Pa Patriot Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Again I could see a trap game if we beat Indy, but guess what we did not, I had a bad feeling about this game , and it was right.. The team was not ready for today..

4. Nyjetsin06

Nyjetsin06 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

What was wrong with Bill?

5. OldEnglandPatriot

OldEnglandPatriot On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I may not know the official meaning of 'trap game', but I didn't feel winning or losing the Colts game was a factor today. The Pats had a tough game versus Indy, putting it all on the line as they say. Next up is a supposedly inferior team who we've already beat this season, I'm sure the focus in Foxboro was not as intense, while the Jest had two weeks to prepare and all the motivation in the world.