PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Must hear radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed!Beningo is great,he is a die hard Jets fan of course,but he will rip them re their "great offence" in the morning.....

I'm sitting in Brooklyn with WFAN on at 7 in the morning. I can't friggin' WAIT until 6 minutes after 10 when he comes on.
The guy is such a goon. From actually choosing to wear a mustache to prefacing EVERYTHING he says with "Bro..."

Typical Jets fan. Did you see them last night in the crowd shots? What a pack of LOSERS. ************, the gene pool is not only shallow when they fill Giants Stadium, it's almost entirely evaporated.
From that neanderthal, Fireman Ed, to all the Fireman Ed wannabe's. All those chumps with the shaved heads and bulging necks & eyes leaning over the wall and moaning some primitive male groans.

My God, it's GOONTOWN. There's a distinct difference between The Giants and Jets crowds. Giants fans are more socially aware and brighter as a whole.

I can't wait for Beningo at 10. Nice heads-up, man. It's gonna be a great week down here and up Beantown way. Been waiting for this all year long. It's here.

And I can't stomach Greg Carton in the 6-10 slot alongside Boomer Esiason. The guy is the whiniest self-righteous jerkoff. Guy shows Esiason way too little respect and always twists and turns conversations with him to his own agendas. He busts on Boomer all the time. He's ahead on personal shots and disses by about a 20 to 1 ratio. Oh, but whenever Esiason needles Carton with the slightest of shots, Carton will freaking stop the whole momentum of the show and just poke and prod Esiason forever until he feels like he's back to even. Greg Carton is the pettiest d*ck there is. Also, whenever anyone else is talking, they can't get an entire sentence out without Carton adding little asides and interruptions.
Guy is like that because his mother treated him like he was the second coming of Christ and every utterance outta his precious mouth should be etched in stone on numerous Greg Carton monuments sprinkled along the countryside.

But, on the other hand, that's the personality type modern society rewards the most. Hence, the jerk has the number one NYC morning radio show. And surprisingly enough, the more I actually added more "Greg Carton-esque" behavior to my OWN personal repertoire, the more people liked it and rewarded me. That's NYC sociology. Nice guys finish last here.

Anyway, Carton is a harsh listen regardless and Joe Beningo is gonna be classic radio in an hour and a half.

And I can't stomach Greg Carton in the 6-10 slot alongside Boomer Esiason. The guy is the whiniest self-righteous jerkoff. Guy shows Esiason way too little respect and always twists and turns conversations with him to his own agendas. He busts on Boomer all the time. He's ahead on personal shots and disses by about a 20 to 1 ratio. Oh, but whenever Esiason needles Carton with the slightest of shots, Carton will freaking stop the whole momentum of the show and just poke and prod Esiason forever until he feels like he's back to even. Greg Carton is the pettiest d*ck there is. Also, whenever anyone else is talking, they can't get an entire sentence out without Carton adding little asides and interruptions.
Guy is like that because his mother treated him like he was the second coming of Christ and every utterance outta his precious mouth should be etched in stone on numerous Greg Carton monuments sprinkled along the countryside.

But, on the other hand, that's the personality type modern society rewards the most. Hence, the jerk has the number one NYC morning radio show. And surprisingly enough, the more I actually added more "Greg Carton-esque" behavior to my OWN personal repertoire, the more people liked it and rewarded me. That's NYC sociology. Nice guys finish last here.

Anyway, Carton is a harsh listen regardless and Joe Beningo is gonna be classic radio in an hour and a half.

IMHO I like Carton, he is the court jester to Boomer's professionalism. The two work well together. Yes Carton can sometimes be over the top like with the whole "Mets fans for Yankees" schtick but generally they are a good listen in the morning and make me laugh. I love to hear Boomers take on football things because he has the former player perspective. Carton has that whole tell it like it is, no sugar coating NY mentality that works too. Overall its way better than IMUS ever was and better than pretty much everything else out there that I can hear in my car.

Very excited. I am glad I work at a place where I can now listen to streaming media...this should be chock full o' laughs!

Can someone who is listening give a quick snapshot of some of the comments which were made on the show?

Just started, with clips of the "highlights" for the JEST, mixed with clips from "You Talk Too Much." :D

Last edited:
Beningo: "debacle," "disaster," "putrid," "Cromartie stunk . . . Wilson stunk."

"An offense that did NOTHING." Ripping Dustin Keller for his 4th down heroics.

This is great. God, did I miss Beningo After Jets Loss rants. Football season is officially back!!!

Mostly blaming Schottenhiemer. The NY media will get him fired by the end of the season.

So far no classic Beningo meltdown

Last edited:
He will be crazy when he see the Pats getting a point against the Jets, let me know if he brings up the Pats next week.

Evan was higher on the Jets than Joe who is a glass half empty type.

Yeah, it was pretty restrained in comparison to other Beningo meltdowns. The best one, I thought, was him exclaiming

"Wilson's running around out there last night like a chicken with his head cut off."

Oh, hold on, I forgot to add "BRO!..." to the beginning.

CBS Podcast Player

here you go...not a total meltdown but its the first game of the season . What i love is that they speak like fans, unlike some our radio hosts who smugly criticize fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back