Welcome to PatsFans.com

Muslim Women

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Apr 26, 2006.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,123 / 3 / -10

Racism, Discrimination aimed at White, Black, Orange and Brown American Men.

This is America who the hell do these Muslim Women think they are, they want to exercise in private so "Men" can't see them, they want the rules changed for them, who the hell wants to look at them, we have our own women to look at.

Can you Imagine an American going over to the Middle East and telling them you don't want to see somebody having their f-cking head carved off.

http://famulus.msnbc.com/famulusgen/ap04-21-065323.asp?t=apnew&vts=42120060727

2. Pujo

Pujo Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

This is a consumer issue, Harry, they're not asking for a law requring the club to do this, and they're not asking us anything, they're asking a club where they paid membership dues. Isn't this what free market America is all about? The club can ignore them and maybe be found in breach of contract, in which case they'd have to return their membership fee. Or it can accomidate them if they have a contractual obligation. I think you're gone too far in showing how PC America is - this is a contract issue, not a race issue. If you're somehow implying that Muslims are less entitled to enforce their contractual rights, then you're being a racist.

By the way, what the hell is an orange American? Do you mean Garfield?

Last edited: Apr 26, 2006
  3. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Harry, what's your beef? If it had said, fat women wanted to have a separate space then men, would you still have a rant? So what, if they had been promised space, then the gym should make arrangements. It really has nothing to do with them being Muslim. Secondly, are you actually saying that there are no good looking Muslim women?

4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,123 / 3 / -10

Haven't you ever seen one of them, Central Square in Cambridge Mass is loaded with them.

5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,123 / 3 / -10

I love you Neo Libs :bricks:

6. Pujo

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

So in other words, you have no idea why you posted it either.

7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,123 / 3 / -10

I don't know what the hell they are or where they come from, we have a few of them trickling into Portland Maine, they love Bluberries, not supposed to mention that though (sterotype)

One of the locals in Portland was fired from his job in a restaraunt for racist remarks he called one of them an "Orange B astard" the Orangie is suing the Owner.

8. Turk

Turk Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Shaking my head in disbelief,
    Just when I think that nothing would surprise me...

Years ago, I had heard an activist's speech whose contention was that the barrier, the gap was not between the black and the white but rather between the green and the no green.
    I sincerely believe, especially after reading this involuntary comedian's rantings, that it is between the read and the unread, the intelligent and the ignorant.

9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,123 / 3 / -10

But of course it is, that's the point, just because a certain race of people (Orange) happen to like Blueberries is no reason for another person to be called a racist for mentioning this, what is wrong with it, it is a fact, they "love blueberries", it isn't stereotyping them to say this, they themselves will admit it.
    I don't go along with calling them "Orange B astards" though, they are proud of their color. God Be With Them.

10. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +569 / 22 / -19

Harry, are you for real? There's nothing wrong with saying Muslim women like blueberries. That might be a stereotype, but I can't imagine anyone minding it. Secondly, as Pujo and Scout pointed out, you're challenging the consumer's rights in the free market, not liberalism. Lastly, I moved your post about Chinese women into the General Forum, since it seemed to be relevant to a wider audience and I wanted to try out the move feature.

11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,123 / 3 / -10

I didn't say Muslims were Orange, they aren't are they, if they are I apologize, I agree, they have a right to ask not to be looked at, now, does the owner have the right to give them back their money and tell them to get the hell out of his gym?

You did a good job on the move, I just visited it, it came out great.

I didn't say muslims like blueberries, I said Orange people like them, up here in Maine they can't get enough of them.
    I don't really think Muslims like blueberries, do they?

My daughter in law is an Italian and she is a liberal, she loves Sausages, Pasta and Red Wine, when they visit she and I drink wine for hours, I try to show her where she is wrong in her political thinking, then we Sing.

12. Pujo

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Again, so you have no idea why you posted some article about a contractual dispute between some women who happen to be Muslim and their gym...?

13. Pujo

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Probably, though if he promised something in a contract knowing he wouldn't actually deliver, returning the money might not be enough. Here in Massachusetts, for example, fraudulent and misleading business practices can lead a judge to tripple damages after a successful verdict. Nobody's going to throw this guy in jail if he reneges, but why do you think he wants to back out of something he promised in a contract?

14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,123 / 3 / -10

Because it was in the news :bricks:

15. Chevy

Chevy Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

#75 Jersey

Was this thread scripted by "Monty Python"?

16. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,123 / 3 / -10

BBC published it, one of Liberalisms favorite news sources.
    :bricks: