Welcome to PatsFans.com

Muslim Roots

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,145 / 5 / -10

2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +824 / 27 / -33

I read this earlier in the day, nothing we did not know before.. is being around muslim family members a bad thing??

Maybe Tapper is still angry over sloppy seconds with Monica Lewinski..

3. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

It's nice to know that there are enough xenophobes in this country who will never support a candidate for President based on religion.

Freedom of religion, my ass.

4. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +781 / 18 / -23

#24 Jersey

obama is a disgusting fool who's pulled a con job on the country. Over 75% of Americans label themselves as "christian" and obama says we're aren't a christian nation. Then he says :

So we aren't a christian nation based on numbers but if you use numbers then we're "one of the largest muslim countries" ???

Hey assshole - we aren't a muslim country just because you're a f*cking muslim.

5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,145 / 5 / -10

Lot of truth to that they did it with Mitt Romney (god damn mormons)

6. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +781 / 18 / -23

#24 Jersey

That's not what freedom of religion means and you know it. obama can be a muslim all he wants, that freedom isn't taken away just because some, including me, wouldn't vote for him because of it.

7. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

It's the same level of bigotry for when someone won't vote for a candidate simply because they are female, or Jewish, or Black, or in the case of the last election, Mormon.

This is another great reason why the GOP is screwed. It's full of a bunch of xenophobes who won't for anyone other than an old White male, Christian male, when the country's demographics are going in another direction.

8. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +154 / 10 / -16

#37 Jersey

And you hate people because they are Jewish, so GO FUCK YOURSELF!

And the rest of the liberals around her who never criticize your blatant anti-semitism.

9. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

Yet another distortion and lie from the resident brain-damaged neocon spokesman.

I have no problem voting for a candidate who is Jewish. One of my childhood best friends and his entire extended family who my family used to spend thanksgiving together, was Jewish.

You're taking this off topic, but to respond to this nonsense: being critical of actions by Israel, or by AIPAC in the United States, is not anti-semitic, nor does it mean I hate Jews. The fact there are so many crazy Zionists who make that accusation, is quickly diminishing the power of anti-semitic claims, and is stupid on their part.

10. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

The United States isn't based on one religion. I suspect the same people who consider America to be only a Christian nation, are the same who similarly think America is a White nation which should be run by only old White men. You basically don't even believe in the founding ideals of this country, and in the universal applicability of its values for all people.

11. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

Mitt Romney was by far the most qualified GOP candidate, but simply due to religion, was passed over by his own party in favor of a guy who in his entire life, was a failure at every single thing he did, got repeatedly bailed out by his admiral father, and was an opportunist.

12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,145 / 5 / -10

He's headed over there with his teleprompters somewhere in Muslim land this week to bow and kiss their a$s then Trash his own country again.
    America Has Gone Insane.

13. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +781 / 18 / -23

#24 Jersey

I know that. Heck, I'm not christian, I'm agnostic. But "we" in the large, macro sense are a christian nation. The bottom line is obama, when you take all the ifs, ands and buts that people pay little attention to has now said "we are not a christian nation . . . we'd be one of the largest Muslim countries in the world".

He can't have it both ways.

14. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +154 / 10 / -16

#37 Jersey

Oh the old one of my best friends is Jewish explanation.:rofl:

You have absolutely no moral ground to stand on to criticize others bigotries. Look in the mirror first, heil!

15. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

PFEagles going back on the ignore list.

No point talking to crazies who love to throw the anti-semite card every single chance they get. PFEagles is the Al Sharpton of Zionists.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2009
  16. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

I hear what you're saying, but to me that's like when people say there are more English speakers in China than in the US. It's just a way to make us feel more similar to each other, to bridge animosity.

The domestic fear mongers use this news to insinuate that Obama is somehow a traitor who wants to help the Muslim nations more than America... which is a really far leap in logic.

17. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,145 / 5 / -10

I agree, Romney's religion did him in, I voted Mccain and I almost vomited when I did it.

Attention College Grads:
    Why is the Mormon Religion considered "fair game" to trash, degrade and drag through the mud by both republican and democrats but we are all supposed to be silent when it comes to the Muslims who are members of a religion that Stones Women, Beheads Human Beings and wants to Kill anybody who dares to disagree with them, what a f-cked up society we live in.

Watch out Loons, the Mormons are gonna get ya.......:singing:

18. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +781 / 18 / -23

#24 Jersey

I voted for Romney and would again. Probably will again. I may be wrong but I think he'd have beaten McCain had the economic collapse been known at the time. When Romney quit there was no overiding issue other than "Iraq" and "Bush sucks" and McCain looked like the most likely in a group of unlikely to win.

19. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

The financial collapse began in September but those who follow markets knew a meltdown was coming, just didn't know when. The whole election was just a puppet show to get Obama into office. I may sound a bit out there, but I don't think democracy actually happens anymore. Whether it be rigging the voting machines or simply brainwashing people using media, the guy the elite want elected, gets it.

20. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +781 / 18 / -23

#24 Jersey

That's true but to the average American everything was great, other than Iraq, when Romney dropped out.