Welcome to PatsFans.com

Muslim Mosque at "9-11 attack site"

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +716 / 20 / -30

The outrage it situational and only applies when you can garner a big audience and make the most noise..

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +992 / 2 / -9

I wonder why The Obama Media isn't playing this up big time, this is great news for the supporters of The Mosque.
    God Willing.

4. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

A mosque is no different from a church, temple, synagogue, fairy knoll or ballpark. They are just a place for people to go to pray and get away from the real world. Who or what they're praying to is also the same.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2010
  5. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +116 / 10 / -15

#37 Jersey

Let me know the next time one of us Jews plan a terrorist attack from inside one of our Synagogues, OK?

6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +992 / 2 / -9

The Liberals Love Affair With Islam Continues To Blossom.

Islam
    Beheadings, Stonings, Women Treated Like Donkeys, Father Kills Daughters For Dating American Boys (not a peep from the Left wing liberal)

Christian Beauty Queen says "marriage is for man / women" liberals want her beheaded.

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

7. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +213 / 1 / -0

#12 Jersey

I can understand New Yorkers especially having a problem with this and Palin et al have nothing to do with it.

8. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Oh, you're a Jew? Big freaking deal! Does that make you better than any other person who isn't a Jew huh? Sounds like that's your claim. Hilarious!

So that's your criteria for superiority, is it? Your people never planned a terrorist attack from inside one of your mosques...Jews just plan them from other places. Congratulations! Clearly your religion is better than others. What a display of righteous arrogance.

LMFAO! Your religion is no less insane than any other. That was my point in case you can't figure that out.

9. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Yeah, they may have a "problem" with it, but they're going to have to get over it. Most New Yorkers I know don't have a problem with it, except that they're building any kind of supernatural being worship center at all, That's another story, but adults can move on and realize that a building is just a pile of construction materials. Terrorists can conduct their planning in a hotel or on the internet. They don't need a superstition building .

10. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +716 / 20 / -30

All the rhetoric about state's rights, or that government should not meddle into local affairs is what it is.. a convenient talking point.

This decision is made by New Yorkers who have approved this... let them decide, not the Limbaughs, Gingrich's or Palin's on the outside who will seek the faux outrageous, outrage of the day for political purposes..

The real proponents of the "granny state" know what is best for local folks who made this decision, they know what is best for the people of New York.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2010
  11. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +213 / 1 / -0

#12 Jersey

Kind of insensitive I think. If the muslims behind this were really interested in some kind of healing I think they could have understood that it might be better to just build it at another location. Sure they have a constitutional right to build it but I think the difference is what is legal and is it right. Imagine a country club full of white conservative tea partiers being built in a predominantly black neighborhood. Would the kind spirited advice be that the residents just have to get over it or would would you maybe say that hey, Tea Party, I know you have a right to move there but what's up with the "in your face" attitude? Lectures go on here all day about what should or should not be said around here in the name of “sensitivity” for crying out loud. I think some degree of sensitivity for the victims families and other New Yorkers upset over this is in order here.

Sure some idiots are claiming all kinds of far out things this will mean(recruiting ground for example) and I guarantee some muslims are out there rejoicing over the slap in our face they think they just gave. Gee if they really wanted healing why not build one in PA next to the crash site and another next to the Pentagon:rolleyes: I just think in the end a better location could have been picked and that would have sent a much better healing message the one that has been sent. As a matter of fact it would prove to me that they cared...and as long as you're using anecdotal evidence to bolster your debate then I can tell you that my best friend from my boyhood is very upset over this. He lost his sister and brother in law on 9-11. Would you like me to forward your “get over it” message to him?

12. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +716 / 20 / -30

There is one in the Pentagon:confused::confused::confused:

13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +992 / 2 / -9

Muslims all over the world are laughing their a$ses off at America, the people behind building this Shrine To Mohammad Atta and the 14 Savages that helped him slaughter 3000 innocent human beings in two hours should be thrown out of this country and a Public Park honoring the Dead Of 9/11 should be built there for Americans to visit, Giant Photos should be placed all around this park of the human beings floating down from above flapping their arms and trying to fly before they hit the sidewalks below splattering like watermelons, this stinking Mosque is one of the biggest disgraces and one of the worst insults ever to be put upon the American people.

Watch the pictures of that day, imagine the people inside being roasted alive, what would they think of this Shrine To Their Killers, GOD DAMN THE DIRTY SAVAGE F-CKING SCUM.

OUR ENEMY AND THE BLAME AMERICA LIBERAL FOOLS THAT LIVE AMONG US ARE USING THE CONSTITUTION TO DESTROY THE CONSTITUTION

14. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +716 / 20 / -30

You are not acting very 90'ish this morning, your age is showing... again.

15. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +676 / 14 / -6

#24 Jersey

Well, maybe not ALL of them, Harry.

Certainly not the families and friends of the 60+ American Muslims who also died on 9/11.

16. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +116 / 10 / -15

#37 Jersey

We don't have mosques, you atheist tool!

Please site an example of a terrorist attack perpetrated in the name of Judaism?

17. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +676 / 14 / -6

#24 Jersey

You are familiar with the JDL, aren't you?

The Jewish Defense League or JDL is a Jewish organization whose stated goal is to "protect Jews from antisemitism by whatever means necessary". While the group asserts that it "unequivocally condemns terrorism", and claims to have a "strict no-tolerance policy against terrorism and other felonious acts," it was characterized as "a right-wing terrorist group" by the Federal Bureau of Investigation in 2001, and as a hate group involved in "anti-Arab terrorism" by the Southern Poverty Law Center. According to the FBI, the JDL has been involved in plotting terrorist attacks within the United States.

FBI statistics show that, from 1980 through 1985, there were 18 terrorist attacks in the U.S. committed by Jews; 15 of those by members of the JDL.

A number of JDL members have been linked to violent, and sometimes deadly, attacks in the United States, including the killing of American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee regional director Alex Odeh in 1985, and a plot to kill U.S. Congressman Darrell Issa in 2001.[9]

The 1994 Cave of the Patriarchs Massacre, in which dozens of Palestinians at prayer were massacred by a gunman in the West Bank city of Hebron, was perpetrated by a one-time JDL member who had emigrated from the United States, Baruch Goldstein.[10] The JDL maintains, on its website, "we are not ashamed to say that Goldstein was a charter member of the Jewish Defense League."[11]

Jewish Defense League - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most Jews do not defend them - nor do they sanction them. Just like most Muslims do not condone, defend or sanction Jihadists.

It doesn't mean they don't exist or that they haven't caused mayhem in places or carried out terrorist-like activity.

18. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

You're kidding, right?

Athiestic tool? You don't resemble any Jews I know! You think there's a difference between a mosque and a synagogue (or church or temple) other than the language you use and your lack of belief in the prophet Muhammed?:rofl:

Your silly reaction proves my point that religious people are all the same when it comes to the ability to rationally defend their "faith" and the actions of their faith as somehow being superior to other faiths. These days, Muslims are violently acting up, but their violence is nothing compared to that of the Christian armies of today and the actions of Zionist terrorists in the mid 20th century and the disproportionate responses by the Israeli military (who are better because they have uniforms and high-tech weapons)

Just a few from the history of Zionist terrorism:

Oleh Hagardom
    Menachem Begin
    Deir Yassin
    Haganah, Irgun and Palmach

Grow up.

19. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +992 / 2 / -9

Throughout history Religion has been the cause of Death and Destruction and the Christian religion was involved in plenty of it but that was then this is now, today in the eyes of the world Islam, Mohammad and The Muslims are at the top of the list for KILLING in the name of their God and the Target at the top of that list is AMERICA.

Liberal Loons can slobber over them until the cows come home but when they get their chance you will die right along with the rest of us, as MRS PFan pointed out on 9/11 the savage bastards killed 60 of their own, the Smelly Swine Pigs in Palestine danced in the streets, Saddam Hussein stepped out on his balcony laughing and shot his gun in the air to celebrate the DEATHS of the the 3000 humans that day in NYC.
    F-ck Those Dogs.

20. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Bad examples all around, but I see your points...I just disagree with you.

First, I doubt the Tea Party would build a social club in Newark anytime soon. If they did, why would blacks be upset about it. What does that say about black people or Tea Party members for that matter?

And no, I don't think your best friend should or will ever get over what happened to his family. When I say "Get over it", I'm not referring to individuals who were directly impacted by the WTC attacs. Nothing anyone can do can solve the loss of a loved one that day. It's up to those individuals to work through their grief. I thought this was a discussion about the City of New York as a whole. My brother in law and his wife both worked at WTC and were not there that day. Needless to say, they lost many friends and colleagues that day, but no family. Point is, they are more indifferent to the idea of "where" the mosque is built. There are already mosques in NYC...should those be torn down? What if there was already a mosque on the proposed site? Should that have been torn down? Know what I mean?

Sure they could have picked a different place. They didn't. So what? How does the location of this silly place matter to anything is the question, I suppose. Our constant and continued convulsions about 9/11 and the economic and political results of it are exactly what Islamic fascists want. They want to see us shred our Constitution and always react to their bullsh!t no matter how tiny it is. That's my take on it, anyways.