PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mudd and Moore officially retire from Colts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moore IS the offensive brains. I'm sure they will try to shove someone into his job to keep the scheme, playbook and thought process, but that NEVER works.

Ummmm ..... Isn't that exactly what the Pats have done post Charlie? We've had it work once, and are now trying it a second time.

SSDD

Moore is a huge loss IMO, honestly there D was never that great. But there offense is another story I long thought he was the cog that made this thing go not Dungy or Manning to a lesser extent.

Yeesh...this is roughly the message board equivalent of signs of the apocalypse, super mod and unabashed pom pom waver IUCPF posting at coltfreaks he's in need of a hug...:eek:

...and I am never worried. I would be president of the freaking sunshine club of Colts fans if such a thing existed. But...

The Colts have a new:

head coach
defensive coord
offensive coord
special teams coord
O-line coach

plus, release of scouts

I think the Colts have the talent to win it all, but I am a little worried about all this change at one time. Am I off-base?

I am a little worried - Unofficial Indianapolis Colts Fan Forums

I can't wait to see how the colts, and payaton react to losing Dungy, Mudd, and Moore. They haven't been hit like other succesfull teams have in losing they're coahing staff.

Maybe it's bc no other teams in the league were interested in them? They were old, and not very innovative. I'm talking about Moore and Mudd, not Dungy.

Long time lurker, but never a caller, huh Mo?

Used to be a member over at Indystar before it self destructed when the hyper sensitive, uber-homer bandwagon influx and the longtime resident patsfans collided...

Now, I just read ocassionally at freaks to keep my finger on y'alls pulse...

Looks like both are staying on as consultants.

That makes sense, if I had Manning's money I'd just pay the guy out of my own pocket if the team couldn't afford them anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes