Welcome to PatsFans.com

MSNBC Will Go Nuts Today

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,153 / 5 / -10

Sarah (Snowshoe) Palin gives a speech in the land of Paul Revere today, Boston Ma, on the Boston Common, Democrats head for your shrinks this women is dangerous to your little Loony Messed Up Obama Loving Brain Cells.

She will never run for a political office again but in the meantime she will drive the Dingobats Insane.....

Boston set to party like it’s 1773 - BostonHerald.com

2. khayos

khayos In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yeah, wish I could be there.

3. Phokus

Phokus Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

If she doesn't run for office and has no chance of winning any election, trust me, we won't give a crap about her.

Compared to every other poll, Romney and other candidates are favored over Palin, so even conservatives don't want her. You're far overestimating Palin's popularity.

The only thing Palin is good as is grifting idiots like you. She is making a lot of money, i will admit.

4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,153 / 5 / -10

I said "Palin won't run" she's cashing in on "liberal hate" she knows she would never make it, after speeches like she is going to give today Chris Mush Mouth Matthews & MSNBC will give her another million dollars worth of free publicity by Yapping & Whailing about her all day long for another month, The Liberal Left Wing Media Made Her A Super Star, those natives over in the Amazon Jungle with bones in their noses know who she is.......

Palin "thanks msnbc" $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Last edited: Apr 14, 2010
  5. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +498 / 11 / -7

#91 Jersey

Most excellent Phokus.....Harry hes right.....:singing:

6. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +498 / 11 / -7

#91 Jersey

Discarded Palin contract sparks investigation - Yahoo! News

SACRAMENTO, Calif. – A document fished out of a California state university trash bin last week has prompted a state investigation into the university's foundation arm and its refusal to disclose details related to Sarah PaYlin's upcoming speech at the school.

The contract detailed the former Alaska governor's requirements for her visit, including first-class flights from Anchorage to California — if she flies commercial. If not, "the private aircraft MUST BE a Lear 60 or larger ...," the contract specifies.

Palin also must be provided with a suite and two single rooms in a deluxe hotel near the campus in Turlock in the Central Valley. During her speech, her lectern must be stocked with two water bottles and bendable straws.

Yeah shes a real fiscal conservative.

7. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +576 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

I also enjoy driving the moonbats nuts...so she aint all bad.

8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,153 / 5 / -10

If Palin does run in 2012 it will only be to further aggravate, make money and have fun driving the loons crazy, we all know she would never make it, I don't think she would even have a chance at being nominated but she would get those Liberal Dip Sh!ts over at NBC all worked up, if she runs for President they will be yowling about her for the next Ten Years.........................:singing:

9. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +919 / 7 / -3

I don't think anyone in her position is about to fly coach. Part of it is likely a matter of priveledge, but a sizable chunk is about safety. Think of all the loons, for & against her, that would hound her in coach. If she were sitting next to me in coach, I know I'd be....nevermind. The point is, people as popular as Palin (athlete's, singers, high powered politicians, actors, etc), are highly unlikely to ever fly coach. As for the jet, a Lear 60 only seats 6-8 people. You can't say send a private plane, and then a Cessna shows up, just as you can't say provide airfare, and you get a 3 connection flight in coach.

Now, if you want to talk about how she's made $12 million in the 9 months since she resigned from her job as governor, I can begin to offer up why I wouldn't vote for her, just like I didn't do the last time around.

10. Real World

Ratings:
    +919 / 7 / -3

She drives them completely bonkers. I have a lot of respect for Sarah Palin, even though I didn't, and am not likely to ever vote for her. She's as close to the presidency as an average Joe (or Jane) will ever get. Moonbats hate her because she goes against everything they preach. She's a woman who succeeded on her own, while raising kids. She whizzes on their platform that the game is rigged against women, and that everyone without white skin and a set of nuts, needs special treatment to make it in life. Ironically, it's the extreme left that is tearing a successful woman down. Why? Well, cuz they don't agree with her. Proof positive that moonbats don't stand up for women, or minorities, as they claim to. They only stand up for women and minorities that think like they do. Which by all means, is their right to do.

11. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +841 / 27 / -33

This may sound sexist, but one of her big schticks is the amount of care needed for her disabled child.. is he traveling with her?? Or is she paying for Nannies??

Somehow it does not sound right either way..

Good for her making money, sounds like a nice contract when she travels.. reminiscent of rock stars or entertainers..

12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,153 / 5 / -10

Exactly, all that and the fact they themselves (left wing democrats) don't have a women like her in their camp of "ding dong Loons"

13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,153 / 5 / -10

I imagine we won't hear anymore about her kids after the way the lefty media went after them especially that Piece Of Sh!t Letterman, Palin is a lot wizer now she has learned her lesson she will keep them under wraps just as the Obama's do with their kids and that is a good thing.

14. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +789 / 14 / -6

#24 Jersey

She did not "succeed on her own while raising kids." She had a husband who quit his job to raise the kids while she worked. And even at that, from most of the photographs you see when the kids are with her, the older children are taking care of the younger children. Having been saddled wtih the responsiblity of raising a younger sister from a young age, that sucks - and no self-respecting parent ought to do it.

As for Sarah disproving the theory that "everyone without white skin and a set of nuts needs special treatment to make it in life," you are kidding, right? There are thousands of white women, black women and black men in all walks of life who came along way before Sarah entered the picture and who will remain successful long after she falls out of favor. Sarah is not the "first" anything - she's not the first female governor, she wasn't the first female vice-presidential candidate, she's nothing new.

You're right there, it is their right. But it's not "proof-positive" that your so called "moonbats" don't stand up for women or minorities. Why should they? If you don't like someone, if you don't like a politician's platform, there's no reason on earth you should "stand up for it," much less stand up for it simply because it's being touted by a minority.

I, for one, believe women can be represented far better by someone other than Sarah - to settle for her, as the right seems to have done, would be doing women in general a disfavor. A huge disservice, in fact.

You seem to want to have it both ways, here. You say the left is composed of hypocritical moonbats because they aren't backing a minority simply because they say they are for minorities - and yet the same "moonbats" are constantly accused of backing Obama simply because he IS a minority.

Which way do you want it? Try to have it both ways and you really will end up "eating it."

15. Real World

Ratings:
    +919 / 7 / -3

Margery Eagan, is that you?

16. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +789 / 14 / -6

#24 Jersey

If you're trying to be witty, you've failed. I have no idea who Margery Eagan is.

Maybe you'd care to post a valid response instead? Something novel and unexpected for a change?

17. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,153 / 5 / -10

Margery Eagan is a columnist for the Boston Herald who "nit picks"

Palins husband minded the kids while Sarah was busy becoming a household word, a success at what she does, a house wife who climbed up the ladder to become a United States Governor and now a political Superstar, I would think the Feminsits and all the Liberal Supporters Of Womens Rights would be proud of her, she is a Living Breathing Glowing Example of what todays women can accomplish.

BURN YOUR BRA

18. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +576 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

I'm burning my man-siere as I write this!:D

19. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +789 / 14 / -6

#24 Jersey

So is Nancy Pelosi, Hilary Clinton, Oprah Winfrey, Sandra Day O'Conner, Ruth Ginsberg,, Sandra Sotomeyer, Condelezza Rice, and every other woman in Ameica who's made something of themselves - by themselves - and most of them without media attention.

Now if you want to talk about famous women who've "made it" (ie: written books, gotten speaking engagements, made the front page of People Magazine, starred in "reality" shows) with the media's help - we can start talking about Brittney Spears, OctoMom, Jamie Lynn Spears, Kate of "Jon and Kate" fame, Rialle Hunter, etc. etc..

Fame is something the media bestows on you - respect is something you earn. The two don't necessarily go hand-in-hand.

20. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

There is a Governor of the United States?

HUH??:confused:

You're right about one thing, though. If MSNBC and others had ignored her, she would have been a forgotten Vice presidential loser. Gotta hand it to her. She's good at what she does, and that is getting attention. She says and does nothing meaningful, though.