PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MSNBC Moron asks; If Colts lose are they sandbagging?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absurdly Metro

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Can you believe this Bob Cook guy on MSNBC Sports? In his column today he says...

"The question is, if the Colts lose, is it because New England is better?

Or are the Colts sandbagging to keep New England off-balance before the playoffs start?"

No Bob, the question is, if the Pats win, will you be man enough to put aside your own prejudices in favor of a little journalistic integrity?

Here's wishing you, and all of the other biased, pig-faced, hypocritical, lazy, can't-get-the-facts-straight, haters out there, a BIG tasty serving of humble pie, Belichick style, sometime late Sunday afternoon! Go Pats!!!!!!!!!!

HA! Thats right Bob,they were sandbagging,thats the ticket....

I guess the Pats were sandbagging in the AFCCG,too, just to give the Colts a false sense of confidence going into this year. Maybe they'll do it this Sunday too...tricky tricky.

Interesting pre-emptive spin.

Sandbagging?

I just thought they called what we're going to do to the Colts TeaBagging.

But maybe they have a more polite way of putting it.

LOL! I can see Dungy's master plan. Let the Pats win and potentially go 16-0 and get HFA. He'd rather play the AFC Championship Game in Foxboro in late January anyway. The Colts do so well in Foxboro in late January so why wouldn't Dungy rather play there?

I can't see any head coach "sandbagging" a game especially with HFA potentially on the line.

Wow, completely moronic. This one is eye-catching for it's stupidity (same article):

It’s also difficult to imagine Indianapolis being satisfied with only staying close to the New England juggernaut. But it’s not hard to imagine, in the public eye, Indianapolis winning even if it doesn’t win, as long as it gives the Patriots a challenge.

Last edited:
So many writers with a national platform who just don't seem to have a clue. Like this one: "Then again, like Rodriguez, the pressure is on the Patriots Sunday to prove they can perform in a big game."

I really wouldn't even know how to begin w/how stupid that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back