Welcome to PatsFans.com

MSNBC goes all Democrat

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by BelichickFan, Mar 14, 2008.

1. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +514 / 13 / -12

#24 Jersey

We knew MSNBC was as Liberal as Fox is Conservative but at least they had Tucker Carlson's show. Well I just read Tucker is gone replaced by another Liberal schill, David freaking Gregory. Now, they have every right to do this but with Olberman, Mathews and now Gregory - we'd better not hear any more about Fox not being fair and balanced.

Dan Abrams - YOU SUCK.

2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +374 / 11 / -28

Wasn't it about the ratings?? OTOH is anything fair and balanced anymore..

3. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +514 / 13 / -12

#24 Jersey

I have no idea if it was ratings, but they are WAY to the left now. And Dan Abrams sucks, it was when he took over that Chris Mathews went from leaning left to being overtly, objectionably left.

4. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Isn't payback a b!tch....

conservative/neoconservative media and white house is now course correcting, and you peeps cry foul...

unreal.

Get ready

5. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +514 / 13 / -12

#24 Jersey

LMFAO - unreal - do you spend all your life with blinders on ?

:bricks:

6. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

I'll quote this piece of shizz again.... for the 200th time....

And even William Kristol, without a doubt the most influential Republican/neoconservative publicist in America today, has come clean on this issue. "I admit it," he told a reporter. "The liberal media were never that powerful, and the whole thing was often used as an excuse by conservatives for conservative failures."

http://www.thenation.com/doc/20030224/alterman2

its a scam that people have bought into, I even hear your girl Hillary Clinton crying about a nonexistant thing.

talk about blinders....

7. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Pathetic.

Who's this "we" you're speaking of, exactly?

Tucker Carlson got canceled because he sucks, plain and simple. He's a snarky little pryck who screams and cuts off his guests who agree to come on his unappealing, stale program. His routine of defending the "private" sex lives of elected officials caught in the act got old rather fast. One cringes to imagine what sordid fetish bow-tie boy wants to keep hidden.

This is a PoS "journalist" who suggested Obama isn't a real Christian because he goes to a Black church, and portrayed Kucinich as an America hater for travelling to Syria where he visited Iraqi refugee camps. Wow. Sorry, but that kind of sentiment is only allowed on Murdoch's state propaganda network.

As for David Gregory, exactly what about him is "Liberal shill?" Are you upset by the fact that he dared DO HIS JOB and ask Tony Snow and the presidunce questions regarding the Iraq Study Group? Or that he cornered Scott McClellan with questions after Cheney shot a man in the face? Yeah, I think we understand. Anyone who dares be a JOURNALIST is a "liberal shill" to fascist administration enablers like you.

I'm afraid you'll have to provide a bit more evidence than a few contentious WH press room encounters. He also danced with goofy "rapper" Karl Rove at the DC press corps last year. And he also kept quite silent about his role in the Plame leak case, definitely shielding Libby and others. So give it a rest.

8. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +514 / 13 / -12

#24 Jersey

I really like Tucker. He keeps his interviews interesting and different. I always watched him when I could. Not because he's Libertarian/Conservative. I rarely watch O'Reilly because he bores me. Not Tucker.

As for Gregory, he's a know nothing loudmouth hack.

9. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Tucker had a job because of his daddy. Nepotizzzzzz.... to quote my man Jack Black.

John Stewart destroyed him a few years back, I'm surprised hes lasted as long as he did after being exposed by a man who has a show that comes on after puppets making prank phone calls.

10. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Interesting. So you're asked to explain why you feel that way about him, and you respond with more "it's so because I say it's so" rationale.

Well, that settles it for us. :rolleyes:

11. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +514 / 13 / -12

#24 Jersey

I can't go back and review every sentence he's ever uttered but of the (many) times I've seen him on TV he's never said anything which I found remotely interesting, unique or that made me think. He's nothing. IMO of course.

12. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

He's (or was) a reporter. They report, they don't offer opinion.

Again, you said he was a "liberal shill," and refused to indicate why. Now you're switching to 'he's unteresting and boring."

Oh.

13. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +100 / 7 / -14

#37 Jersey

I like Kristol, and he is a fellow Jew. I don't agree with him all the time. But he is right about one thing, how can any Jew, vote for a candidate that is surrounded by Jew hating anti-Semites(Obama).

Do you hate yourself, NEM?

Last edited: Mar 14, 2008
  14. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

The idea that because the rest of the media was made up mostly of men who referred to themselves as "liberal" that it was anywhere near the level of farce that Fox News is is a complete joke. Fox isn't the "alternative conservative" antidote to some left wing bias in the rest of their news it's just right wing propaganda. MSNBC may now be trying to take that role for the left, but Faux News started the trend and it's only worse for us.

15. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +514 / 13 / -12

#24 Jersey

You just make yourself look silly with that misspelling of Fox. MSNBC is totally unwatchable now - I'll have to see if my DirecTV remote can just block the darned thing.