Welcome to PatsFans.com

MSM having 'secret' calls with Dean & Soros on how to influence election

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by patsfan13, Oct 21, 2006.

1. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +227 / 8 / -13

Amazing admission from the MSM about their efforts to influence election. Any Libs want to tell me about the 'objective' MSM?

links:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/TheNote/story?id=2590713&page=1
    http://newsbusters.org/

Interesting part of the ABC is their discussion of polls. If you look at the internals of the polls the media touts, you will see that they are oversampling dems as opposed to pubbies and independents. Expect to see the polls narrow as the pollsters position themselves to be somewhat accurate by election time.
  2. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +509 / 6 / -2

Listen, the media is as biased as can be. Always has been. I think some study a few years ago showed that roughly 80% of the media was lefty. Something crazy like that. Anyhow, the worst I ever saw it was in 2004 when Bush was opposed by Kerry. Kerry got so much face time it was obvious. Anyhow, who knows what will happen in November. All signs point to a biitch slap to the sell-out GOP. Good, they deserve it. The problem is that a GOP biitch slap means Pelosi & Co will be in charge. God help us.
  3. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,035 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

The G.O.P. watches Soros like a hawk ... he has major bling in his wallet. Google is also very anti-conservative and they have worked that into their page ranking system ... liberal news accounts of lesser value will push aside conservative ones if they are relatively close.

There is a major, major fierce war going on all over the internet now. Karl Rove was way ahead of the democrats for the last 8 years ... but the democrats are gaining ground and have actually surpassed the conservatives as to the internet. The G.O.P. still has the target polling and moving of $$$ down but the democrats are gaining in that area also thanks to their internet savvy and the tireless bloggers.

Personally...I don't read too much into any of this stuff except for 1 thing. Bias is to be expected ... even in the AP and UPI as we have seen.

But...where it bothers me is when it (expertise) is used down to a science to get a flawed candidate to win over the more deserving candidate. This is how we end up with theives and sex addicts in our Senate and Congress. The power of the media and the internet has given elections a new meaning...instead of voting a desrving candidate in we find ourselves voting against the bum just to keep them out.