Welcome to PatsFans.com

Ms Warren and Racism

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by patsfan13, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Hamar

Hamar Rookie

Ratings:
    +175 / 0 / -1

Of course. And you do understand that minorities are just as bigoted and racist as the white majority don't you?

You can say they have a right because of how white people have treated them but I grew up as a white person that was a minority( I also am 1/8th American Indian, but I prefer to think of myself as American). And, mexicans, blacks and asians all hate each other as much if not more than they hate white people. Same with gay people, muslims, jewish and so forth ( not sure why you separated gays and lesbians because a lesbian is a gay woman).

People are people and human nature is what it is. You can combat it with education, but you will never wipe out racism. If we were all the same race (which we are) even then people being people would find a way to cause separation by other differences and keep the hate flowing (see Africa).

Oh well. it is what it is and there is not changing it.
  2. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +237 / 8 / -13

Of course the libs have also anointed themselves the arbiters of who can and cannot understand the feelings of minorities, and of courese the words one is allowed to use and which words are to be censored.

Much of what they like to do is take away the speech of others and define who can and cannot have a valid opinon.

They marginalize anyone who dissents from their dogma minority or not as we have seen so clearly this week.