Welcome to PatsFans.com

Ms Warren and Racism

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by patsfan13, Aug 11, 2012.

1. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +452 / 5 / -23

#18 Jersey

I hate real racism....but I've never read anything here that was blatantly racist regarding Ms Warren.

What tickles me are those that act "appalled".....

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +829 / 2 / -9

I never hear American Indians squawking or blubbering about "racism" it's always the "Phony White Do-Gooders" who do all the self rightious yelling, it must make them feel superior and all full of themselves, I beleive the Indians laugh at them.

The Native American Indian considers the "The White Do-Gooder" trouble and grief.

3. Nikolai

Nikolai Football Atheist PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,023 / 1 / -1

#54 Jersey

Moral posturing, as a good friend of mine put it. It's always interesting to hear a foreigner's point of view on how we handle race relations.

4. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +309 / 9 / -12

Patters has the emails as I expected the cynicism and deflection we are seeing now. If the person who emailed me says it is ok to do a cut and paste I will.

Again she didn't like people focusing on the minutia of words rather than the lies of Warren and benefiting from stealing the heritage of the Cherokee.

So a simple question after hearing her concerns do you support Warren or the Cherokee?

Be honest and state an opinion, you had a lot to say when you were attacking other people for their language, so now the people in question have
    an issue with Warrens lies, not with people who oppose her.

Whose side are you on?

None of the dems are honest enough to answer this very simple question.

Perhaps you will wait until Patters is back or I hear from the Spokeswoman. However answering this question is pretty straightforward. You, DarrylS and PFiVA seem to be avoid answering this question after all the posturing and concern for the feeling of American Indians being hurt by posters attacking Warren. All the other sensitive lefties are currently hiding.

BTW I will venture that If(when?) I publish the email exchange some will believe I have made it up. This is why Patters was copied. He knows y personal information and will confirm that the emails were addressed to me personally.

5. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +624 / 13 / -6

#24 Jersey

Again, I would expect no less from someone who formed a group expressly for the purpose of condemning Elizabeth Warren.

Lots of "simple questions," 13. Such as the ones I asked you....WHy did you select an obviously biased group to pose your question to and if I posted a response from a group called "American Indians for Liz Warren," would you accept their response as representative of all American Indians?

And you don't seem capable of acknowledging that I've not said, in this thread or in the others, that I have any opinion of Ms. Warren one way or the other. I've not taken exception with your views or Paterdonous's views of her - I've only taken exception to the language used to do so.

Here's the problem, 13. I'm not worried about posters attacking Liz Warren or about The American Indians being hurt by people attacking Liz Warren. My objection has always been to the very racist and demeaning language being used to do so.

6. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +452 / 5 / -23

#18 Jersey

Thus we should ask ourselves why they would form such a group. And the answer would be due to Warren's false claims of Cherokee heritage plus the fact that Harvard bragged about that supposed heritage.

The group has no other political motivation what-so-ever.

So what's your point?

7. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +309 / 9 / -12

Correct.
    Some have empathy toward 'minorities' as long as the shut up and don't contradict the libs. If they dare challenge a lib their motives are called into question.

8. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +734 / 11 / -7

And you've conveniently removed from the discussion the only person of Native American extraction on the board, Boston Boxer.

Niiiiiice.

So, let's see the anti-Warren lady saying that only hating Elizabeth Warren will heal the wounds inflicted by people she disagrees with politically.

Then let's see your action against those using stereotyping language, and your apology for egging them on.

PFnV

9. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well, Mrs., to paraphrase you and your fellow liberals mantra we hear so often in another thread:

Neither PF13 nor Patradomous are running for United States Senate.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2012
  10. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I cannot believe the hypocrisy and level of denial from the left wing apologists. It is ridiculously obvious to anyone with an IQ north of Forrest Gump's that:

1) Elizabeth Warren deliberately falsely portrayed herself as having Native American heritage. In the world of academia, this is something that certainly worked to her advantage. She encouraged this portrayal as did Harvard University.

2) It is pretty darn insulting to members of an ethnic or cultural minority when someone usurps your identity as their own to gain an advantage they don't deserve.

If you want to argue the above isn't a big deal here in the Commonwealth, that's fine. If you want to argue it wouldn't affect her performance in the Senate, that's fine. But for Chrissake people, have the guts to call a spade a spade. Stop living in such extreme denial; you only make yourselves look ridiculously foolhardy.

11. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +527 / 14 / -28

Nothing quite like a bunch of righties who use racist terms and pictures to fight the "good fight"... meanwhile the only poster with Native American Heritage has been removed from this thread....

Interesting, the whole issue has been missed.. and the incivility(which Ian asked to stop) continues and is condoned by a moderator...

This whole Warren thing reminds me of the tolerance exhibited by the right during the last election when Brown ran against Coakley( a crappy candidate).. they used Tookie Amarault as a prop (a convicted class 1 sexual offender) and no one from the right protested it. Tookie was used as an example of how Coakley did her job, all the while not believing that these children were molested even though every court turned down his appeal and no victim ever recanted..

The right has no pride, ethics or morals..

Last edited: Aug 12, 2012
  12. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Did you see today's Doonesbury, Darryl? :singing: :singing:

13. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +309 / 9 / -12

I contacted Twila (the spokeswoman for the group of Cherokee people) and she has given permission for her comments to be copied here. I will do so in full I am editing out some of my personal information that was included in my emails to her.

First my initial email to Twila and her responses next:

14. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +624 / 13 / -6

#24 Jersey

So they didn't appreciate the language used, either...and I am not just talking about "Liawatha" and "Pokahonky," I am talking about the whole stereotype screed Paterd posted and 13 liked.

I am sorry they feel the way she says they do - that anyone who supports Elizabeth Warren is insulting the American Indians. It is but a small part of who she is and what she stands for - just as Marco Rubio's family lore is a small part of who he is and what he stands for.

If I hear the same answers from The Cherokee Nation spokesperson I will definitely have to give it some serious thought.

15. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Congratulations, Mrs., on being the only person in this forum that actually takes those little "Like" things seriously. :singing: :singing:

16. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +309 / 9 / -12

Right you go ahead and discard what this group of Cherokee people say so you can shop for a spokesperson who agrees with you.

:rolleyes:

How bout asking Warren to meet with these people?

17. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +829 / 2 / -9

Why are liberals so hung up on political correctness, racism and anti christianism, why do liberals only slobber over certain minorities, why do liberals think they are 'so good'

Do liberals even realize that minorities out on the streets are always laughing at them while they "use them"

When Jane Fonda was just getting started in all of her "left wing communist sh!t" she approached and Indian reservation and attempted to start communist slobbering over them, they politely asked her to leave them alone, one of the Indian elders told her "you don't bring us help, you bring us nothing but more trouble" that was it for Jane, then she discovered Viet Nam, the rest is history.

God Willing some Indians will find a job in The White House and on NBC, I doubt it though they have their own minorities that they slobber over, they can't handle any more.

18. Patradomous

Patradomous In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +255 / 41 / -52

#87 Jersey

Really? Really??
    What is so funny and makes people like you and your leftist ilk look so pathetically petty and twisted is the lengths you go to stick up for a fraud like Warren. You know, at least in my circles of friends relatives or people I know, even if they or myself were 1/32 minority would claim their color as being white. But you go out of your way to make yourself look completley silly and petty sticking up for this ladder climbing lying pasty white WASPY woman whos leveraged every possible angle to climb into a position to her ultimate goal of making rules for YOU to live by and any benefits she can obtain by doing so.
    Yet, a parody I use to point out what fraudulent disgusting woman she is in the same vein that are used daily in various comic strips, cable TV shows and other form of entertainment or commercial use is just the horrors.
    Really? Really??
    Do you ever, ever in your wildest dreams ever wonder why nobody really takes the left seriously?

19. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +309 / 9 / -12

The hilarious part is that the Warren apologist who were beating their chest about alleged racist comments, ignore the comments of the people who were supposed to have been the targets of the hate speech and support the person whom these Cherokee people feel is stealing their heritage through her lies.

More over they ignore the feeling of these Cherokee people who are taking offense at the comments of the Warren supporters.

They arrogantly assume they have the right to determine what the Cherokee people should or should not consider offensive.

Twlia makes a couple of simple compelling points.

Warren created the situation and can end it any time by telling the truth.

The American Indians have lost much they cherish their identity (as they should) and white people don't have the right to appropriate that identity for their personal gain.

Frankly this subject has been very telling about the motivations of liberals and it speaks very badly about most of them (excerpting the few consistent honorable libs and there are a very few).

20. Patradomous

Patradomous In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +255 / 41 / -52

#87 Jersey

I know. No condemnation for stealing the ID of American Indians by for profit by WASPY white woman.

or I like the other argument that it wasn't a big enough sample of Indians to give Indians reponse any credence.

I guess you now need a letter from the LGBT with club feet organziation of the Fuxkowee tribe to be legit.